Samsung CLP-365W works at a speed of 18 pages per minute for black and white and 4 pages per minute for color in A4 size. In Letter A size, it prints at a speed of 19 pages per minute for black and white and 4 pages per minute for color. The first print is out in 14 seconds. The unit is suitable for media such as cards, glossy photo paper, labels, as well as plain paper. It comes with a processor of 300 MHz clock speed and a RAM of 32 MB. The unit consumes 60 watts when in standby and sleep modes and 290 watts when operational.
Samsung CLP-365W is equipped with a maximum printing resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi. It is compatible with operating systems such as Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Vista, as well as Microsoft Windows XP.
Samsung CLP-365W uses data link protocols such as IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet. The unit has a maximum duty cycle of 20000 pages per month. It emits a noise level of 48 dB when operational. It is of 15-inch width, 8.3-inch depth, 12.2-inch height, and 21.72 lbs weight.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-365 Driver Windows
The Key Features of Samsung CLP-365W Printer
- 300Mhz Processor
- Up to 4ppm Colour Print
- Up to 18ppm Mono Print
- 2400 x 600 dpi Print
- 150 Sheet Input tray
- 32MB RAM
- Wireless, Network, and USB
Samsung CLP-365W Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung CLT-P406B Toner Cartridge Black Twin Pack (CLT-P406B/ELS) - 1,500 pages x 2 of 1.0p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLT-K406S Black Toner Cartridge (CLT-K406S/ELS) - 1,500 pages of 1.2p per page
- Samsung CLT-P406B Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (CLT-P406B/ELS) - 1,500 pages x 2 of 1.9p per page
- Samsung K406S Black Toner Cartridge (CLT-K406S/ELS) - 1,500 pages of 2.3p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLT-P406C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLT-P406C/ELS) - 1,500 pages (black) and 1,000 pages (color) of 1.3p per page
- Samsung CLT-P406C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLT-P406C/ELS) - 1,500 pages (black) and 1,000 pages (color) of 2.5p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLT-C406S Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLT-C406S/ELS) - 1,000 pages of 1.8p per page
- Samsung C406S Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLT-C406S/ELS) - 1,000 pages of 3.5p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLT-M406S Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLT-M406S/ELS) - 1,000 pages of 1.8p per page
- Samsung M406S Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLT-M406S/ELS) - 1,000 pages of 3.5p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLT-Y406S Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y406S/ELS) - 1,000 pages of 1.8p per page
- Samsung Y406S Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y406S/ELS) - 1,000 pages of 3.5p per page
Samsung CLP-365W Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung CLP-365W Driver Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLP-365W can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung CLP-365W can be used.
Samsung CLP-365W Driver Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung CLP-365W driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLP-365W driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung CLP-325W Driver Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLP-365W, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-365W Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13/ 56.34 MB||Download|
|CLP-365W Series Print Driver(No Installer) for Windows||V3.13/ 26.68 MB||Download|
|CLP-365W Series Critical Software Update for Windows||V1.00/ 0.2 MB||Download|
|Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00/ 25.1 MB||Download|