Samsung has released many kinds of printers. Among those printers, there are some personal printers and Samsung CLP-325W is one of them. As a personal printer, this printer has a compact design and this offers space efficiency since this will not take too much space. Then, this can become a great friend to work with, especially when there are jobs to print. This device will be helpful for it.
Then, the Samsung CLP-325W actually has supported wireless connectivity. With this connection, users can print wirelessly. Of course, they do not need to use USB cables anymore when they want to print. They can easily access the printer and get connected as simple as using the Wi-Fi. Remote printing can be done and this can be a useful feature for mobile users.
Then, for its performance, Samsung CLP-325W can provide quite good printing speed. In terms of its speed, this device is able to provide maximum speed for mono printing up to 16 pages per minute. Then, for color printing, this device can print up to 4 pages in a minute. In printing mono documents, its first printout can be ready in less than 15 seconds, so it is quite fast and users can save their time to do other jobs. Moreover, the device has a printing resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi, especially for its color printing.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-325 Driver Windows
Features for Samsung CLP-325W
- USB, Network, and Wireless
- 2400 x 600 dpi Print
- Up to 4ppm Colour Print
- Up to 16ppm Mono Print
- 130 Sheet Input tray
- 256MB RAM
- 360Mhz Processor
Toner Cartridges for Samsung CLP-325W
- Compatible Samsung P4072C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack - 1.2p per page up to 1,500 pages (black) and 1,000 pages (color)
- Samsung P4072C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLT-P4072C/ELS) - 2.3p per page up to 1,500 pages (black) and 1,000 pages (color)
- Compatible Samsung CLT-K4072 Toner Cartridge Black Twin Pack - 1.0p per page up to 1,500 pages x 2
- Compatible Samsung CLT-K4072S Black toner cartridge (CLT-K4072S/ELS) - 1.2p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Samsung K4072S Black Toner Cartridge (CLT-K4072S/ELS) - 2.4p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Samsung CLT-K4072 Toner Cartridge Black Twin Pack - 3.0p per page up to 1,000 pages x 2
- Compatible Samsung CLT-C4072S Cyan toner cartridge (CLT-C4072S/ELS) - 1.8p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung C4072S Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLT-C4072S/ELS) - 3.5p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLT-M4072S Magenta toner cartridge (CLT-M4072S/ELS) - 1.8p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung M4072S Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLT-M4072S/ELS) - 3.5p per page to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung Y4072 Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y4072S/ELS) - 1.8p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung Y4072S Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y4072S/ELS) - 3.5p per page up to 1,000 pages
Samsung CLP-325W Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung CLP-325W Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLP-325W can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung CLP-325W can be used.
Samsung CLP-325W Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung CLP-325W driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLP-325W driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung CLP-315W Driver Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLP-325W, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Samsung CLP-325W Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Samsung CLP-325W Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|Samsung CLP-325W Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.11||Download|