Samsung CLP-315W is one of the personal printers from Samsung. This printer is also a good choice since this can be a good partner in printing. This printer is able to print both mono and color pages. Then, this device also has a sleek and compact design. This becomes a good partner to work with documents and printing will never become big problems to worry about.
Samsung CLP-315W has supported wireless connection. With this technology, users can do wireless printing from the computer. Of course, this is a useful feature offered by this device. With wireless connectivity, users do not need to depend on USB cable when they want to print. They can print easily from PC remotely and this can be done quickly. There will be no time wasted to bring the PC or laptop closer to the printer. Things can be done easily and quickly.
Then, for its performance, Samsung CLP-315W has laser printing technology. With this technology, this printer can provide printing speed up to 16 pages per minute. This is a mono printing speed of this printer ad its first printout can be ready in around 14 seconds. Then, for color printing, the maximum speed is up to 4 pages per minute with resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi to provide good printing quality.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-315 Driver Windows
Samsung CLP-315W Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003
Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLP-315W can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung CLP-315W can be used.
Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung CLP-315W driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLP-315W driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung CLP-310N Driver Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLP-315W, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-315W Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04.85||Download|
|CLP-315W Series Print Driver Mono(No Installer) for Windows||V3.04.85||Download|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows||V3.00.13||Download|
|Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00.15||Download|