Samsung CLP-365 Driver for Windows - Samsung CLP-365 is compatible with operating systems such as Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 7, as well as Microsoft Windows Server 2003. The color laser personal printer works at a speed of 18 pages per minute for black and white and 4 pages per minute for color in A4 size. In Letter A size, it works at a speed of 19 pages per minute for black and white and 4 pages per minute for color. The first print is out in 14 seconds. It is compatible with media such as bond paper, cards, cotton paper, glossy photo paper, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, as well as thin paper.
Samsung CLP-365 has a processor of 300 MHz clock speed and a RAM of 32 MB. The unit consumes 60 watts in standby and sleep modes and 290 watts when operational. It is equipped with a maximum printing resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi.
Samsung CLP-365 has a maximum duty cycle of 20000 pages per month. It emits a noise level of 48 dB when operational. The unit is of 15-inch width, 12.2-inch depth, 8.3-inch height, and also 21.72 lbs weight.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-325 Driver Windows
Samsung CLP-365 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung CLP-365 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLP-365 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung CLP-365 can be used.
Samsung CLP-365 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung CLP-365 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLP-365 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung CLP-315 Driver Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLP-365, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-365 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13.06||Download|
|CLP-365 Series Print Driver(No Installer) for Windows||V3.13.06||Download|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows||V3.00.13||Download|
|Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00.13||Download|
|CLP-365 Series Print Driver XPS for Windows||V3.02.47||Download|