Samsung CLP-415NW is compatible with operating systems such as Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Vista, as well as Microsoft Windows XP. It supports the use of media such as bond paper, cards, cotton paper, envelopes, glossy paper, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, as well as transparencies. The unit prints at a maximum printing speed of 19 pages per minute for both black and white and color. The first print is out in 16 seconds. It features language simulations such as SPL-C, PostScript 3, PDF 1.7, PCL 6C, and PCL 5Ce. It uses ReCP technology.
Samsung CLP-415NW is powered by a processor of 533 MHz clock speed. It is backed by a RAM of 256 MB and supports the memory of up to 512 MB. The unit consumes 50 watts in standby and sleep modes and 380 watts when operational.
Samsung CLP-415NW uses data link protocols such as IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet. It comes with a maximum printing resolution of 9600 x 600 dpi. It has a maximum duty cycle of 40000 pages per month. It emits a noise level of 50 dB when operational.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-365W Driver Windows
Samsung CLP-415NW Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung CLP-415NW Driver Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLP-415NW can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung CLP-415NW can be used.
Samsung CLP-415NW Driver Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung CLP-415NW driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLP-415NW driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung CLP-325W Driver Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLP-415NW, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-415NW Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13/ 32.36 MB||Download|
|CLP-415NW Series Print Driver(No Installer) for Windows||V3.13/ 45.63 MB||Download|
|Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00/ 25.1 MB||Download|