Many people are printing hundreds of pages daily so that they need a strong printer such as Samsung SL-M3820D. That is because if they are not using the tough and strong printer, they will find a lot of problems because of the maximum duty limit. As a result, the printing output is not going to be as good as it used to be.
If you are also facing that kind of problem, this printer from Samsung is the answer that you need. That is because this printer is considered the wrong printer that will help you with that kind of tough printing job. You need to know that Samsung SL-M3820D has a maximum duty cycle of 100,000 pages in a month. Since there 30 days in a month and the maximum duty cycle in a month is 100,000, that means you can print up to 3,000 pages in a day without having to worry about anything.
In conclusion, if you are looking for a tough printer that can give you a lot of printing output, this printer is the answer that you need. That is because this Samsung SL-M3820D has the strength and toughness that will help you to print all of those piles of printing outputs.
You might also like: Samsung SL-M3370FW Driver for Windows
Samsung SL-M3820D Features
- Laser Printer Technology
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
- Up to 38ppm print speed
- 6.5 s warm-up time
- Page description languages: IBM ProPrinter, PCL 5e, and SPL
- USB Connectivity and Parallel for optional
- 128 MB RAM
- 600MHz processor
- Power LED
Samsung SL-M3820D Benefits
- Easy secure printing
- Easy Printer Manager
- Enterprise-level document security
- Built-in duplex printing
- Improve productivity with versatile features
- Convenient mobile printing optimized for various business environments
- More laser toner cartridge options
- More choices for cost reduction
- Central print usage control to save more resources
- Easy Eco Driver
- Skipping blank pages
- Duplex printing
- Toner save mode
- N-up print
- One-Touch Eco Button
- Additional printing choices for professional documents
- Higher-quality print output
- High-speed printing
Samsung SL-M3820D Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D203E Extra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203E/ ELS) - 0.6p per page to 10,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D203L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203L/ ELS) - 0.9p per page to 5,000 pages
- Samsung 203E Extra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203E/ ELS) - 1.2p per page to 10,000 pages
- Samsung 203L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203L/ ELS) - 1.7p per page to 5,000 pages
- Samsung 203S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203S/ ELS) - 2.0p per page to 3,000 pages
Samsung SL-M3820D Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SL-M3820D Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SL-M3820D can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung SL-M3820D can be used.
Samsung SL-M3820D Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SL-M3820D driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SL-M3820D driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SL-M3820 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SL-M3820D, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M3820D Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820D Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820D Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|SL-M3820D Series Critical Software Update for Windows||V1.00||Download|