This Samsung laser printer would give the results pretty well. The ProXpress SL-M3820DW toner cartridge as the physical hardware makes it work. This device is not complete without a user who understands to operate.
|Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820DW Laser Printer|
The ProXpress SL-M3820DW printer has made by Samsung with a used driver to make macOS connected. It's also offered to run all features (software or hardware) of this machine without having any trouble.
You may also need: Samsung SL-M3820DW Driver for Windows
But don't worry about that. The Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820DW Laser Printer Series have a manual book in the box. Read and follow the clue step by step. And if you want to know "How to install driver" or "How to uninstall driver" for this printer machine, we also provide the simple steps in this post that make you easy to understand.
Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820DW Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 203E Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203E/ ELS) - 10,000 pages of 0.7p per page
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D203L/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 5,000 pages of 1.0p per page
- Genuine Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 203E Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203E/ ELS) - 10,000 pages of 1.5p per page
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203L/ ELS) - 2.2p per page of 5,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 203 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203S/ ELS) - 3,000 pages of 2.6p per page
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Printer Driver Manual Installation
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide below with a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download link in the "Action" table on this page. Make sure it matches the operating system version you have been used.
- Doble-click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- The moment the installation process has been completed, the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820DW Printer can be used.
- Don't forget to test print with "Test Page" feature.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)?
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820DW printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820DW printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820DW Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820DW
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820DW printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Also, updated: Samsung ProXpress M4530ND Driver for macOS
If you get any broken link or some problem with your Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820DW printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ProXpress SL-M3820DW Series Print Driver for macOS 11/ macOS 12/ macOS 13||V3.93||Download|
|ProXpress SL-M3820DW Series Print Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.92||Download|
|ProXpress SL-M3820DW Series Print Driver for macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ Mac OS X 10.10/ 10.11/ 10.12/ 10.6/ 10.7/ 10.8/ 10.9/ Apple Macintosh||V1.09||Download|
|ProXpress SL-M3820DW Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Lion and Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|ProXpress SL-M3820DW Series Print Driver for Mac OS X||V1.1||Download|
|ProXpress SL-M3820DW Series Manual Print and Scan Driver for macOS||-||View|