Samsung CLP-510 Driver for Windows - Samsung CLP-510 prints at a speed of 25 pages per minute in Letter A size and 24 pages per minute in A4. It prints at a speed of 6 pages per minute in either size for color. The unit supports printing on media such as cards, envelopes, labels, plain paper, as well as transparencies. It consumes 17 watts I both sleep and standby modes and 450 watts when operational. The unit is preinstalled with a memory of 64 MB and supports the installation of a memory of up to 192 MB. It also features an auto duplex printing function.
Samsung CLP-510 is compatible with operating systems such as Microsoft Windows 98, MS Windows ME, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows XP, as well as Microsoft Windows Server 2003. It has a maximum duty cycle of 35000 pages per month. The unit emits a noise level of 49 dB when in operational mode.
Samsung CLP-510 requires an interface of USB 2.0 with 4 pin USB Type B. The unit weighs about 70.55 lbs. It has a width of 20.1 inches, a depth of 18.5 inches, and a height of 15.9 inches. It has media capacities of 250 sheets as well as 100 sheets.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-360 Driver Windows
Samsung CLP-510 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung CLP-510 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLP-510 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung CLP-510 can be used.
Samsung CLP-510 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung CLP-510 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLP-510 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung CLP-365 Driver Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLP-510, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-510 Series Print Driver for Windows||V2.32||Download|
|CLP-510 Series Print Driver(No Installer) for Windows||V3.04.25||Download|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows||V3.00.13||Download|
|Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00.13||Download|