Samsung CLP-300N Driver for Windows - Samsung CLP-300N is a sleek and compact printer. This printer has a compact design, and this makes this device an excellent personal printer. This device can be an individual partner for printing. However, when it is needed, this device can also work in a network, so this printer can be connected through LAN, and there can be more users using and connected to this printer. This can be helpful when it is in small offices since some PCs can be connected to this printer.
About its performance, Samsung gives Samsung CLP-300N laser printing technology. This is a technology to enhance the printing performance of a printer, especially in term of printing speed. In this case, this device can provide speed up to 17 pages per minute for its mono printing. Then, for its color printing, the maximum printing speed is 4 pages per minute. For several people, this may not be called as a fast printer since it has laser printing technology. However, it is still good enough to have since this is in the category of personal printer.
Then, to help its printing quality, Samsung CLP-300N provides printing resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi, especially for its color printing. With this printing resolution, users can get better printing results when it is about color texts. Even, when users also have pictures or photos on the documents, they still can be printed in good quality.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-300 Driver Windows
Samsung CLP-300N Key Features
- 2400 x 600 dpi resolution
- Color: 4 ppm
- Monochrome: 17 ppm
- 64MB Memory
- Printer Duty Cycle 24,200
- Ethernet and USB 2.0
- 300W Power consumtion (Operating)
- 17W Power consumtion (Standby)
Samsung CLP-300N Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung CLP-P300C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack - 2,000 (black) and 1,000 (colour) pages from 1.8p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLP-Y300A Yellow Toner Cartridge CLP-Y300A/SEE) - 1,000 pages from 1.2p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLP-M300A Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLP-M300A/SEE) - 1,000 pages from 1.2p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLP-C300A Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLP-C300A/SEE) - 1,000 pages from 1.2p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLP-K300A Black Toner Cartridge (CLP-K300A/SEE) - 2,000 pages from 0.6p per page
Samsung CLP-300N Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003
Samsung CLP-300N Driver Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLP-300N can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung CLP-300N can be used.
Samsung CLP-300N Driver Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung CLP-300N driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLP-300N driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLP-300N, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver for Windows
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver for Windows
|CLP-300N Series Universal Print Driver for Windows Server