Samsung CLP-300 Driver for Windows
Samsung CLP-300 is a color printer from Samsung. This printer is a device that can be a great partner for users in working with documents, especially in printing. Printing will not be a big problem to deal with since this printer will provide the function to help users in printing documents. This printer is able to print both color and mono documents, so users can get flexibility in dealing with documents.
Then, Samsung CLP-300 is equipped with laser printing technology. With this printing technology, users can get better printing speed since this device enhances the printing speed of this printer. In printing, this printer can print up to 17 pages per minute for its mono printing. For its color printing, the printing speed is up to 4 pages per minute. About its default paper size, this printer can print up to A4 paper. Then, this printer provides printing resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi, so this printer can still provide a good result when users want to print color texts, even texts with pictures.
Then, Samsung CLP-300 printer has a 300 MHz processor. This processor is supported by 32 MB of memory. With this combination, this printer will be able to process the tasks sent or given by users. Of course, this will help users a lot since the printer will not get the error even when the users print many pages of documents. Large files still can be handled well by this device.
Also need: Samsung CLP-300N Driver for Windows
Samsung CLP-300 Key Features
- Up to 17ppm Mono Print
- Up to 4ppm Colour Print
- 14 Seconds First page
- 500 Sheet Input Tray
- 32MB RAM
- 2400 x 600 dpi Print
- Samsung 300MHz Processor
Samsung CLP-300 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung CLP-P300C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack - 2,000 (black) and 1,000 (colour) pages from 1.8p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLP-K300A Black Toner Cartridge (CLP-K300A/SEE) - 2,000 pages from 0.6p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLP-C300A Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLP-C300A/SEE) - 1,000 pages from 1.2p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLP-M300A Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLP-M300A/SEE) - 1,000 pages from 1.2p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLP-Y300A Yellow Toner Cartridge CLP-Y300A/SEE) - 1,000 pages from 1.2p per page
Samsung CLP-300 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003
Samsung CLP-300 Driver Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLP-300 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung CLP-300 can be used.
Samsung CLP-300 Driver Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung CLP-300 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLP-300 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLP-300, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver for Windows||V1.63.11||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows Server||V3.04.25||Download|