Samsung CLP-300 Driver for Windows - Samsung CLP-300 is a color printer from Samsung. This printer is a device that can be a great partner for users in working with documents, especially in printing. Printing will not be big problems to deal with since this printer will provide the function to help users in printing documents. This printer is able to print both color and mono documents, so users can get flexibility in dealing with documents.
Then, Samsung CLP-300 is equipped with laser printing technology. With this printing technology, users can get better printing speed since this device enhances printing speed of this printer. In printing, this printer can print up to 17 pages per minute for its mono printing. For its color printing, the printing speed is up to 4 pages per minute. About its default paper size, this printer can print up to A4 paper. Then, this printer provides printing resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi, so this printer can still provide the good result when users want to print color texts, even texts with pictures.
Then, Samsung CLP-300 has 300 MHz processor. This processor is supported by 32 MB of memory. With this combination, this printer will be able to process the tasks sent or given by users. Of course, this will help users a lot since the printer will not get the error even when the users print many pages of documents. Large files still can be handled well by this device.
Samsung CLP-300 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003
Samsung CLP-300 Driver Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLP-300 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung CLP-300 can be used.
Samsung CLP-300 Driver Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung CLP-300 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLP-300 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLP-300, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows 7 (32-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows 7 (64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows XP (32-bit)||V1.63.11||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows XP (64-bit)||V1.63.11||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Universal Print Driver Windows Server 2012||V3.00.13||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 W32||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 x64||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Small Business||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Itanium||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Foundation Edition||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Essential Business||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2003||V1.63.11||Download|