Samsung CLP-510N Driver for Windows - Samsung CLP-510N is compatible with operating systems such as Microsoft Windows 98, MS Windows ME, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows XP, as well as Microsoft Windows Server 2003. This color laser workgroup printer works at a speed of 24 pages per minute in A4 size and 25 pages per minute in Letter A size (black and white). For color, it works at a speed of 6 pages per minute in both A4 and Letter A sizes. The unit is suitable for printing on cards, envelopes, labels, plain paper, as well as transparencies.
Samsung CLP-510N comes preinstalled with an SDRAM of 64 MB. It supports SDRAM of up to 192 MB. The unit is equipped with a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and features an automatic duplex printing function. It has a total media capacity of 350 sheets.
Samsung CLP-510N weighs about 70.55 lbs. It has a width of 20.1 inches, a depth of 18.5 inches, and a height of 15.9 inches. It has a multipurpose tray of 100 sheets capacity and an input tray of 250 sheets capacity. Maximum media sizes it supports are A4 and Letter A equals to 8.25 x 11.7 inches and 8.5 x 11 inches, respectively.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-415N Driver Windows
Samsung CLP-510N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung CLP-510N Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLP-510N can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung CLP-510N can be used.
Samsung CLP-510N Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung CLP-510N driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLP-510N driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung CLP-415NW Driver Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLP-510N, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-510N Series Print Driver for Windows||V2.32||Download|
|CLP-510N Series Print Driver(No Installer) for Windows||V3.04.25||Download|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows||V3.00.13||Download|
|Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00.13||Download|