Samsung CLP-415N Driver for Windows - Samsung CLP-415N prints at a maximum printing speed of 18 pages per minute for black and white and color in A4 size and 19 pages per minute for black and white and color in Letter A size. The first print is out in 16 seconds. It works with language simulations such as SPL, PostScript 3, PDF 1.7, PCL 6C, and PCL 5Ce. It also features ReCP technology. The unit is suitable for printing on media such as bond paper, cards, transparencies, cotton paper, envelopes, glossy paper, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, as well as thin paper. It has a total media capacity of 250 sheets.
Samsung CLP-415N is equipped with a processor of 533 MHz and a memory of 256 MB. It consumes 50 watts when in standby and sleep modes and 380 watts when operational. The unit comes with a maximum printing resolution of 9600 x 600 dpi.
Samsung CLP-415N is compatible with operating systems such as Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit versions), Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit Edition, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Edition, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, as well as Microsoft Windows Vista. It emits a noise level of 32 dB when idle and 50 dB when operational.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-320N Driver Windows
Samsung CLP-415N Features
- 256 MB RAM
- Computer Memory Type DDR3 SDRAM
- Wattage 380 watts (operational) and 50 Watt (standby/ sleep)
- Up to 18 ppm and Up to 19 ppm max speed
- USB 2.0 and Gigabit LAN
- SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
- PCL 5Ce, PCL 6C, PDF 1.7, PostScript 3
Samsung CLP-415N Benefit
- Samsung ReCP technology means you get sharper more precise prints, ideal for professional documents
- Easy to use Eco Driver allows you to reduce your printing costs and make your printing as green as possible
- Dual-Core CPU resulting in faster printouts and higher productivity
- Supplied with 1000 page yield (black) and 700 pages (colour) starter toner
- 18 pages per minute print speed for colour, 4 pages per minute for black
Toner Cartridges for Samsung CLP-415N
- Compatible Samsung 504 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack - 1.0p per page up to 2,500 pages (black) and 1,800 pages (colour)
- Samsung 504 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack - 2.0p per page up to 2,500 pages (black) and 1,800 pages (colour)
- Compatible Samsung CLT-K504S Black Toner Cartridge (CLT-K504S/ELS) - 1.0p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Samsung K504S Black Toner Cartridge (CLT-K504S/ELS) - 1.9p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLT-C504S Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLT-C504S/ELS) - 1.5p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Samsung C504S Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLT-C504S/ELS) - 2.9p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLT-M504S Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLT-M504S/ELS) - 1.5p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Samsung M504S Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLT-M504S/ELS) - 2.9p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLT-Y504S Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y504S/ELS) - 1.5p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Samsung Y504S Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y504S/ELS) - 2.9p per page up to 1,800 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Printer Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLP-415N can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung CLP-415N can be used.
Printer Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung CLP-415N driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLP-415N driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung CLP-310N Driver Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLP-415N, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Samsung CLP-415N Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13.06||Download|
|Samsung CLP-415N Series Print Driver(No Installer) for Windows||V3.13.06||Download|
|Samsung CLP-415N Series Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V2.01||Download|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00.13||Download|