The Samsung SCX-5835FN is the multifunctional machine busy workgroups are seeking. With the ability to duplicate, printing, scanning as well as faxing; workplaces have the ability to keep up with the consistent changes today's businesses tackle. The SCX-5835FN will certainly satisfy your target dates with unbelievable outcome speeds of 35 pages-per-minute.
The color touch screen on the SCX-5835FN conveniently overviews users through a host of features and abilities. Installation is as easy as connecting in and finding on your network-- and also it prepares! The large range of paper handling and also operates enables the SCX-5835FN to complete all your tasks, with no concerns.
Toner returns are estimated at 10,000 pages with 5% web page coverage. The Samsung SCX-5835FN black toner (MLTD208L) is available in the economical Accuracy premium suitable or the authentic Samsung brand name.
Also related: Samsung SCX-5835FN Driver for Windows
- 500 Sheet Input Tray
- 50 Sheet MPT
- 256MB (512MB) RAM
- 4800 x 4800dpi Scan
- 80GB HDD
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- USB & Network
- Up to 33ppm Mono Print
- PCL5e, PCL6, PS3, PDF 1.4, TIFF
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
Samsung SCX-5835FN Toner
- Genuine High Capacity Twin Pack Black Samsung P2082A Toner Cartridges (MLT-P2082A Laser Printer Cartridges) - 10,000 pages x 2 of 0.5p per page
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 2082L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D2082L) - 10,000 pages of 1.0p per page
- Genuine Black Samsung 2082 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D2082S) - 4,000 pages of 1.6p per page
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Printer Driver Manual Installation
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide below with a Samsung SCX-5835FN printer device running on macOS.
- Turn on the SCX-5835FN printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download link in the "Action" table on this page. Make sure it matches the operating system version you have been used.
- Doble-click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- The moment the installation process has been completed, the Samsung SCX-5835FN Printer can be used.
- Don't forget to test print with "Test Page" feature.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung SCX-5835FN printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung SCX-5835FN printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung SCX-5835FN Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung SCX-5835FN
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung SCX-5835FN printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Also, updated: Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver for macOS
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-5835FN, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-5835FN Series Print Driver for macOS||V5.00||Download|
|SCX-5835FN Series Scan Driver for macOS||V2.21||Download|
|SCX-5835FN Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS||V2.6||Download|
|SCX-5835FN Series Print Driver for macOS||V1.1||Download|
|SCX-5835FN Series Manual Print and Scan Driver for macOS||-||View|