Samsung SCX-3200 is a monochrome printer. Based on its type, this printer is manufactured only to provide mono printing. It means that its printing results will always be black and white. Of course, this type of printer may not be needed by some users. However, there are still some users who need this type of printer since they only need mono printing in working with documents.
This may only be able to print in mono printouts, but this can provide some useful functions. This is because Samsung SCX-3200 is a multifunction printer. This printer can work for other functions instead of printing. This can provide access to scanning and copying. With this, users can have scan or duplicate document easily. Of course, they do not need to find an additional device since this printer has provided the functions that users need.
About its performance, Samsung SCX-3200 can print up to 16 pages per minute. This speed is for printing on A4 paper as its default paper. With this speed, printing will not take too much time and this can save time, so users can save their time for doing other things. About its printing resolution, it can print up to 1200 dpi, so of course, its printing quality will be nice.
You might also like: Samsung SL-M4530NX Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-3200 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-3200 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-3200 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment of extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-3200 can be used.
Samsung SCX-3200 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-3200 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-3200 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SL-M4583FX Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-3200, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-3200 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|SCX-3200 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|SCX-3200 Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.20||Download|
|SCX-3200 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|