In this era of technology, multipurpose devices become more preferable than single-function ones. Samsung, as one among the best printer manufacturers, launched Samsung SCX-6555N to keep up with this condition. It is equipped with LAN and USB port as its connectivity. The maximum media capacity is suitable for productive offices, with 3240 sheets in total. It is compatible with Linux, Mac OS X (version 10.3 or up), and Windows (XP or later). The printing speed is notably impressive, with 53 pages per minute.
The media types supported by Samsung SCX-6555N are transparencies, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and cards. The maximum printing resolution of this printer is decent, with 1200 x 1200 dpi. It has a 7-inch display to help the users operate and navigate the printer easily. The monthly duty cycle of this machine is very exceptional, with 250,000 impressions per month. You do not have to worry about printing a lot of print jobs with this device.
The power consumption of Samsung SCX-6555N is pretty high due to its laser printing technology, with 900 watts during operation, 85 watts during sleep mode, and 120 watts during standby. The printing technology of this machine is a mono laser.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-6545N Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-6555N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-6555N Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-6555N can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. After extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-6555N can be used.
Samsung SCX-6555N Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-6555N driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-6555N driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-6545NX Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-6555N, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-6555N Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-6555N Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-6555N Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.21||Download|
|SCX-6555N Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|