If you are planning to buy an all-in-one printer that can keep up with your office needs, Samsung SCX-6545N is definitely your answer. It supports various media types, such as plain paper, transparencies or film, and envelopes. It has an auto-duplex feature allowing the printer to perform two-sided printing automatically and help you reduce the paper cost up to 50 percent. Its speed is very impressive, with 45 pages per minute. The printing resolution is similar to other laser printers on the market, with 1200 x 1200 dpi.
To be able to enjoy the features of Samsung SCX-6545N, your computer should at least has Linux, Windows (2000 or above), or Mac OS X (version 10.3 or later) as its operating system. For the display, it comes with the 7-inch touchscreen to help you operate and navigate the printer effortlessly. You can directly scan to SMB, FTP, network, e-mail, and USB flash drive with this printer.
The hard disk drive of Samsung SCX-6545N is notably large for a printer on its class, with 80 GB. In a month, it is able to print up to 200,000 pages, ensuring its durability to heavy-duty print jobs. The printing technology used by this printer is the mono laser.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-6345NJ Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-6545N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-6545N Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-6545N can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-6545N can be used.
Samsung SCX-6545N Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-6545N driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-6545N driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-6355N Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-6545N, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-6545N Series Print Driver for Windows
|SCX-6545N Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows
|SCX-6545N Series Scan Driver for Windows
|SCX-6545N Series Universal Print Driver for Windows