For those who are currently searching for a printer that can keep up with your productive and hectic office, Samsung SCX-6555NX is definitely a recommended choice for you. This device is equipped with a 7-inch touchscreen display to help you navigate and operate the printer without too many hassles. The printing speeds of this printer are exceptional, with 55 pages per minute for Letter A paper and 53 pages per minute for A4 paper. The monthly duty cycle of this printer is very remarkable, with 250,000 pages per month. You can print numerous works without too many worries.
Samsung SCX-6555NX has a normal resolution for a laser printer, with 1200 x 1200 dpi. This printer is compatible with several operating systems, such as Windows (XP or above), Linux, and Mac OS X (version 10.3 or above). It comes with USB and LAN as its connectivity, allowing multiple computers to connect to the printer remotely.
For the size, Samsung SCX-6555NX is quite large, with 98.99 lbs. in weight, and 29.7 x 25.3 x 24.9 lbs. in weight respectively. You may need additional room to place this device. This machine offers the function of scanner, printer, and copier, all in one device.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-6545NX Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-6555NX Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-6555NX Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-6555NX can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-6555NX can be used.
Samsung SCX-6555NX Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-6555NX driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-6555NX driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-6555N Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-6555NX, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-6555NX Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|SCX-6555NX Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|SCX-6555NX Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.21||Download|
|SCX-6555NX Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|