For a user who needs mono printers, Samsung SCX-3405F can be a good reference. This is one of the mono printers manufactured by Samsung and this can work well in printing black and white documents. As a mono printer, its only function is for printing mono documents so this type of printer may not be suitable for users who need both mono and color printing.
For its function, actually, Samsung SCX-3405F is not only for printing. This is a multifunction device and it has other functions to offer. The printer can work as a scanner and copier, so users can easily scan or duplicate documents. These two functions are ready to access whenever users need them. Then, this can also work as a fax machine for faxing documents to recipients.
In printing, Samsung SCX-3405F can provide up to 21 pages per minute. For its first printout, it can be printed in around 8.5 seconds. Then in copying, it has the same maximum speed. Users can also resize the documents when they copy them. They can shrink and enlarge the documents as what users need. Then, in terms of quality, this can print up to 1200 dpi. For scanning, there is interpolated resolution up to 4800 dpi. Of course, like a fax machine, it can send documents with good speed up to 33.6 kbps.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-3405 Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-3405F Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-3405F Driver and Software Manual Installation
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-3405F can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-3405F can be used.
Samsung SCX-3405F Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-3405F driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-3400F Driver for Windows
|SCX-3405F Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SCX-3405F Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SCX-3405F Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.21||Download|
|SCX-3405F Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|