Samsung SCX-3405W is a monochrome printer. This printer is dedicated only to mono printing and this cannot do color printing. This type of printer is needed by certain users who only need mono printing in their work. In this case, to help users in printing, this printer has a wireless connection. With this feature, printing can be done easily and users do not need to use USB cables anymore. They can print remotely and this can save their time in printing as long as they are connected to the printer wirelessly.
Then, Samsung SCX-3405W is a multifunction printer. This means that printing is not the only function to offer. The printer has a built-in scanner and this enables users to use this device as a scanner for scanning documents. Even, users can also use this device like a copier when they need to duplicate documents. These are helpful since they are ready to use in a device, so users do not need additional devices anymore.
About its printing speed, Samsung SCX-3405W can print up to 21 pages per minute. Printing at this speed can save time, especially when users print many pages. Then, its first printout is ready in around 8.5 seconds, so printing a few pages will not take too much time and it has a printing resolution of up to 1200 dpi to provide good printing quality. Then, users can get a similar maximum copying speed to its printing speed. In scanning, there is interpolated resolution up to 4800 dpi.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-3405F Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-3405W Key Features
- Print/ Scan/ Copy
- USB and Wireless
- SAMSUNG Printer Language (SPL)
- 64MB RAM
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- 4800 x 4800dpi Scan
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Copy
- Manual Double Sided Printing
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
Samsung SCX-3405W Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D101S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D101S/ ELS) - 1.6p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Samsung 101S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D101S/ ELS) - 3.1p per page up to 1,500 pages
Samsung SCX-3405W Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-3405W Driver Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-3405W can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-3405W can be used.
Samsung SCX-3405W Driver Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-3405W driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-3405W driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-3405FW Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-3405W, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-3405W Series Critical Software-Driver Update for Windows||V1.00||Download|
|SCX-3405W Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SCX-3405W Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.21||Download|
|SCX-3405W Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|