Samsung ML-5010ND Driver for Windows - If you have to print a lot of things every single day at the office using the Samsung ML-5010ND, you might have to spend a lot of papers and toners. For some people, that is not a problem at all. However, there are some people who think that this is waste. Because of that reason, they want something better and more efficient to deal with this kind of problem.
If you have the same opinion and you need a more efficient printer, you can simply try this printer from Samsung. This Samsung ML-5010ND is rather unusual because this printer is already chipped with the new ECO Technology. This new technology will help you to save more paper and toner when you have to print a lot of things. As an addition to that, the setting of this feature is totally simple.
If you think that you have to set everything on the properties menu on the desktop, you are wrong. There is a button on the top of this printer with the ECO word on it. You just need to simply press that button and this Samsung ML-5010ND will print on the ECO mode that will save more paper and toner while you print.
You might also like: Samsung ML-4551ND Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-5010ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-5010ND Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-5010ND can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-5010ND can be used.
Samsung ML-5010ND Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-5010ND driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-5010ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-4551NDR Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-5010ND, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-5010ND Series Print Driver PCL6 for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|ML-5010ND Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|ML-5010ND Series Print Driver XPS for Windows||V3.03||Download|
|ML-5010ND Series Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V3.00||Download|