The elevating demands of printers are caused by the common use of computers in our daily tasks, particularly students and office workers. To accommodate this situation, Samsung launched the Samsung ML-2010P. The speeds are good, with 22 pages per minute for Letter A paper and 20 pages per minute for the A4 paper. It has a decent maximum resolution for a laser printer, with 1200 x 600 dpi. This machine produces approximately 53 dB noise level, which is slightly louder than its competitors.
The power consumption of Samsung ML-2010P is slightly higher than other types of personal printer due to its laser technology, with 300 watts during operation. In a month, you are able to print up to 5000 pages, which is good if you tend to have a lot of print jobs. The media feeder capacity is very large, with 1,150 sheets in total. For the interface, it only comes with a USB port.
The design of Samsung ML-2010P is remarkably compact for a printer on its league, with 12.79 lbs. in weight, and 8.5 x 14.1 x 11.8 inches in height, width, and depth respectively. You do not have to prepare the extra room to place this machine. This machine is compatible with Windows (98 or above).
You might also like: Samsung ML-2010 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2010P Toner Cartridges
- Black Samsung ML-2010D3 Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-2010D3/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.2p per page 3,000 pages
- Samsung 119S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D119S/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) - 2.0p per page 2,000 pages
Samsung ML-2010P Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2010P Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2010P can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2010P can be used.
Samsung ML-2010P Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2010P driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2010P driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1915 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2010P, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2010P Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2010P Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010P Series for Windows||V1.54||Download|