Printers can be considered in demand nowadays, thanks to the elevating needs of the computer in our life. Samsung launched the Samsung ML-1915 to accommodate this situation. It can print on various media types, including recycled paper, plain paper, labels, transparencies, and envelopes. This printer is compatible with Windows (XP or up). The monthly duty cycle suits its function as an office printer for a smaller scale, with 10,000 pages per month.
The printing method used by Samsung ML-1915 is the mono laser. The size is good enough for small offices, with 16.09 lbs. in weight, and 15.3 x 7.8 x 14.2 inches in depth, height, and width respectively. You do not need to prepare the extra room to place this machine unless you purchase more than one device. The package comes with both drivers and utilities. The media feeder capacity of this printer is very impressive, with 1,250 sheets in total.
The first printout time of Samsung ML-1915 is pretty fast for a printer in its class, with only 10 seconds. For the connectivity, it only comes with a USB port, which may limit its accessibility to multiple computers at the same time. This printer is designed to fulfill personal and small office needs.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1910 Driver for Windows
The Features Samsung ML-1915
- A4 Mono Laser
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 1200 x 600 dpi Print Resolution
- 8 MB RAM
- 18ppm Mono
- 250 Sheet Paper Tray
- Network and USB Connections
Samsung ML-1915 Toner Cartridges
- High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1052L/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.9p per page 2,500 pages
- High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 0.9p per page 0.9p per page
- High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 1.5p per page 2,500 pages x 2
- High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052L/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 1.9p per page 2,500 pages
- Black Samsung 1052 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 2.7p per page 1,500 pages
Samsung ML-1915 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-1915 Driver Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a laptop first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a computer with Windows operating system:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-1915 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. While the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment of the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-1915 can be used.
Samsung ML-1915 Driver Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung ML-1915 driver, it needs to follow instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-1915 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1865W Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-1915, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1915 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1915 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1915 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.11||Download|