Samsung ML-2010, one among the recommended product released by Samsung, is a personal printer designed to fulfill your daily printing needs. The design of this machine is quite compact, with 12.79 lbs. in weight, and 14.1 x 11.8 x 8.5 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. It does not require too much space with this size. It is compatible with Windows (98 or later). The maximum resolution of this machine is on par with most laser printers on the market, with 1200 x 600 dpi.
The sound emission of the Samsung ML-2010 is slightly higher than its competitors, with a 53 dB noise level. It only comes with USB as its interface. It supports several media types, such as transparencies, plain paper, labels, and envelopes. The total media capacity of this printer is good enough for a personal printer, with 150 sheets in total.
As for the speeds, Samsung ML-2010 is quite fast for a printer on its class, with 22 pages per minute for Letter paper and 20 pages per minute for the A4 paper. It uses approximately 300 watts during operation and 6 watts during standby mode, which is considerably high due to its laser technology. This machine uses the mono laser as a printing method.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1915 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2010 Toner Cartridges
- Black Samsung ML-2010D3 Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-2010D3/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.2p per page 3,000 pages
- Samsung 119S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D119S/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) - 2.0p per page 2,000 pages
Samsung ML-2010 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2010 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2010 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2010 can be used.
Samsung ML-2010 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2010 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2010 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1910 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2010, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2010 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2010 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010 Series for Windows||V1.54||Download|