Samsung CLP-610ND Driver for Windows - Samsung CLP-610ND works at a maximum speed of 20 pages per minute in A4 size (black and white and color) and 21 pages per minute in Letter A size (black and white and color). The first print is delivered by the unit in 20 seconds. It is embedded with a paper cassette of 250 sheets capacity and a multipurpose tray of 100 sheets capacity for handling media. The unit is suitable for printing on media such as bond paper, cards, envelopes, labels, plain paper, as well as transparencies. It is backed by a Samsung processor of 360 MHz clock speed and a DDR2 SDRAM of 128 MB.
Samsung CLP-610ND is compatible with operating systems of Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2003, as well as Microsoft Windows Vista. The unit has a maximum printing resolution of 2,400 x 600 dpi. It emits a noise level of 51 dB when operational.
Samsung CLP-610ND comes with a maximum duty cycle of 65000 pages per month. It uses a USB 2.0 of 4-pin USB Type B and LAN of RJ-45 as its interface. It is of 17-inch width, 16.8-inch depth, and 17-inch in height, as well as 56.44 lbs weight.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-610ND Driver for Mac
Samsung CLP-610ND Key Features
- 2400 x 600 dpi Print
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 20 Seconds First page
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 128MB (384MB Max) RAM
- Up to 20 ppm Mono Print
- Up to 20 ppm Colour Print
- USB, Network
- PostScript 3, PCL 6, GDI
- 360MHz Processor
Toner Cartridges for Samsung CLP-610ND Printer
Full sets of toner cartridges
- Compatible Samsung CLP-660B High Capacity 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack - 1.0p per page up to 5,500 pages
- Samsung CLP-660B High Capacity 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack - 2.0p per page up to 5,500 pages
Black toner cartridges
- Compatible Samsung CLP-K660B High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge - 0.7p per page up to 5,500 pages
- Samsung CLP-K660B High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge - 1.5p per page up to 5,500 pages
- Samsung CLP-K660A Black Toner Cartridge - 2.0p per page up to 2,500 pages
Cyan toner cartridges
- Compatible Samsung CLP-C660B High Capacity Cyan Toner Cartridge - 1.3p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung CLP-C660B High Capacity Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLP-C660B/ ELS) - 2.2p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung CLP-C660A Cyan Toner Cartridge - 3.3p per page up to 2,000 pages
Magenta toner cartridges
- Compatible Samsung CLP-M660B High Capacity Magenta Toner Cartridge - 1.1p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung CLP-M660B High Capacity Magenta Toner Cartridge - 2.2p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung CLP-M660A Magenta Toner Cartridge - 3.4p per page up to 2,000 pages
Yellow toner cartridges
- Compatible Samsung CLP-Y660B High Capacity Yellow Toner Cartridge - 1.2p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung CLP-Y660B High Capacity Yellow Toner Cartridge - 2.3p per page up to 5,000 pages
Samsung CLP-610ND Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2022/ 2019/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung CLP-610ND Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLP-610ND can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung CLP-610ND can be used.
Samsung CLP-610ND Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung CLP-610ND driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out the “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLP-610ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double-click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung CLP-510N Driver Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLP-610ND, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problems with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-610ND Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00.15||Download|
|CLP-610ND Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04.79||Download|
|CLP-610ND Series Print Driver Mono(No Installer) for Windows||V3.04.79||Download|