The Samsung CLP-610ND is primarily known for its exceptional color printing capabilities. It utilizes a robust color laser printing technology that delivers vibrant and accurate colors, making it ideal for creating eye-catching marketing materials, presentations, and other graphics-intensive documents.
Sorry, this item is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ProXpress C3010ND.
With a maximum print resolution of 2,400 x 600 dpi, the CLP-610ND ensures that text and graphics are sharp and crisp, even at small font sizes. This printer is designed to handle high-volume print jobs with ease. It boasts a remarkable print speed of up to 21 ppm for both color and monochrome documents, ensuring that your work gets done efficiently and without long waiting times.
It is also equipped with built-in Ethernet connectivity, and the Samsung color laser printer is a perfect choice for small offices or workgroups. People can easily share the printer to print over a network, enhancing productivity and streamlining printing operations.
Also, need: Samsung CLP-610ND Driver for Windows
The Key Features
- 2,400 x 600 dpi Print Resolution
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Less than 20 Seconds First page (color and black)
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 128 MB (384 MB Maximum) RAM
- Up to 20 ppm Mono Print
- Up to 20 ppm Colour Print
- USB and Network
- PostScript 3/ PCL 6/ GDI
- 360 MHz Processor Frequency
- Faster print speeds mean increased productivity
- Printing double-sided documents saves money and time
- Starts fast and stays fast, even when handling complex large documents
- Less hassle and less mess with only four consumables
- Samsung CLP-C660B High Capacity Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLP-C660B/ELS) - 1.9p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung CLP-M660B High Capacity Magenta Toner Cartridge - 1.9p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung CLP-Y660B High Capacity Yellow Toner Cartridge - 1.9p per page up to 5,000 pages
Mac OS Compatibility
- macOS 14 Sonoma
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger/ Chardonnay
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger/ Merlot
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
How to Install Samsung CLP-610ND Driver for Mac?
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide below with a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download link in the "Action" table on this page. Make sure it matches the operating system version you have been using.
- Double-click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- The moment the installation process has been completed, the Samsung CLP-610ND Printer can be used.
- Don't forget to test print with "Test Page" feature.
You might need: Samsung CLP-670ND Driver for Mac
How to Install Samsung CLP-610ND Driver for macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- Download the latest driver available for the Samsung CLP-610ND printer
- Select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac OS 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung CLP-610ND printer
- After that, open the folder where located of the download file is and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper must be temporarily disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung CLP-610ND Driver with the following folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer by clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung CLP-610ND
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung CLP-610ND printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Note: Click "View" at the bottom of the table for details.
How to Install Samsung CLP-610ND Driver for macOS 11 Big Sur?
- Install macOS 10.15 Catalina again
- Install your Samsung printer
- Then update to macOS 11 Big Sur
- Kept the Samsung CLP-610ND driver installed and still works in macOS 11 Big Sur
How to Install Samsung CLP-610ND Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
- After configuring for macOS 11 Big Sur above, you need to do the steps below:
- Just update to macOS 12 Monterey.
- Kept the Samsung CLP-610ND driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey.
How to Install Samsung CLP-610ND Driver for macOS 13 Ventura?
- After configuring for macOS 12 Monterey, you need to do the steps below:
- Just update to macOS 13 Ventura.
- Kept the driver installed and still works in macOS 13 Ventura.
How to Install Samsung CLP-610ND Driver for macOS 14 Sonoma?
After configuring for macOS 13, you need to do the steps below to make your Samsung CLP-610ND printer work correctly on macOS 14:
- Just update to macOS 14 Sonoma.
- Kept your Samsung Printer Driver installed and it still works in macOS 14 Sonoma.
Also update: Samsung CLP-680ND Driver for Mac
How to Remove Samsung CLP-610ND Driver for Mac?
If the Samsung CLP-610ND driver does not work properly, uninstall the driver and reinstall it. Follow the instructions below step by step:
- Open the Applications folder > Samsung > Printer Software Uninstaller.
- To uninstall printer software, click Continue.
- Check the program you want to delete and click Uninstall.
- Enter the password and click OK.
- After the uninstallation is finished, click Close.
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLP-610ND, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problems with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Samsung CLP-610ND Series Print Driver for Mac OS||V3.00||Download|
|Samsung CLP-610ND Series Print Driver for Mac OS||V2.6||Download|
|Samsung CLP-610ND Series Third-party app for Mac OS||V4.0.5||Download|
|Samsung CLP-610ND Series Manual Print Driver for Mac OS||-||View|