Samsung Xpress M2820DW is a reliable monochrome laser printer known for its efficient performance and versatile connectivity options. If you own a macOS-powered computer and are considering purchasing this printer, you'll need to ensure that it's compatible and set up correctly. In this article, we'll guide you through the process of installing the driver on your macOS.
|Samsung Xpress M2820DW|
Before you begin, it's crucial to confirm that your macOS version is compatible with the Samsung Xpress M2820DW printer. Samsung provided driver support for various macOS versions, including macOS 10.5 (Leopard), macOS 10.6 (Snow Leopard), macOS 10.7 (Lion), macOS 10.8 (Mountain Lion), macOS 10.9 (Mavericks), macOS 10.10 (Yosemite), macOS 10.11 (El Capitan), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 12 (Monterey), macOS 13 (Ventura), and macOS 14 (Sonoma).
If you have a newer macOS version, you may still be able to use the printer by downloading drivers or using generic drivers provided by macOS. Check the Samsung official website or consult with Samsung customer support for the latest driver updates and compatibility information. Otherwise, just follow the instructions in this article if you want a simple way to do that thing.
Also update: Samsung Xpress M2820DW Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress M2820DW Features
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wireless connectivity
- Up to 29 ppm of print speed
- Up to 4,800 x 600 dpi high printing resolution
- Up to 12,000 pages monthly
- 128 MB Memory
Samsung Xpress M2820DW Benefits
- Straightforward design that should fit well in most office environments
- High printing produces crisp text and decent graphics
- User-Friendly Interface
- Save money on paper costs
- Supports mobile printing solutions
Samsung Xpress M2820DW Toner Cartridges
- Samsung MLT-D115L Black Toner Cartridge (SU823A) Black Toner Cartridge up to 3,000 pages
- Samsung MLT-D115L Black Toner Cartridge up to 3,000 pages
Mac OS Versions Compatibility
- macOS 14 Sonoma
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install the Driver for Samsung Xpress M2820DW on macOS?
- Begin by connecting your Samsung Xpress M2820DW printer to your macOS computer using a USB cable or through your Wi-Fi network. Ensure that the printer is powered on and in a ready state.
- Click the "Download" in the table at the bottom of this article. Otherwise, you can visit the Samsung official website.
- Download the appropriate driver package for your macOS version.
- Locate the downloaded driver package in your Downloads folder.
- Double-click the package to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. You may need to enter your macOS administrator password to authorize the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the driver should be automatically configured for your printer.
Also update: Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Driver for macOS
How to Install Samsung Xpress M2820DW Driver for macOS 14 Sonoma?
After finishing the steps above, you need to do the steps below to make your Samsung Xpress M2820DW Printer work correctly on macOS 14 (Sonoma):
- Just update to macOS 14 Sonoma.
- Kept your Samsung Printer Driver installed and still works in macOS 14 Sonoma.
How to Test the Samsung Xpress M2820DW Printer After Installed?
- Open a document you want to print.
- Select "Print" from the File menu.
- Choose your Samsung Xpress M2820DW printer from the list of available printers.
- Adjust print settings as needed (e.g., paper size, quality).
- Click "Print" to send the document to your printer.
- Verify that the printer successfully prints your document.
If you get any broken links or some problems with your Samsung Xpress M2820DW printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2820DW Series Print Driver for macOS 14 (Sonoma)/ macOS 13 (Ventura)/ macOS 12 (Monterey)/ macOS 11 (Big Sur)||V3.93||Download|
|Xpress M2820DW Series Print Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.92||Download|
|Xpress M2820DW Series Print Driver for macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ Mac OS X 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7/ 10.6/ 10.5||V1.07||Download|
|Xpress M2820DW Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks/ Mountain Lion/ Lion/ v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|Xpress M2820DW Series Print Driver for macOS||V1.1||Download|
|Xpress M2820DW Series Manual Print and Scan Driver for macOS||-||View|