The Samsung Xpress M2820DW is a monochrome laser printer designed for small offices or home use. It offers sharp and clear monochrome prints, making it suitable for text-heavy documents, including reports, letters, and business documents. It has a maximum print resolution of 4,800 x 600 dpi, which produces crisp text and decent graphics.
|Samsung Xpress M2820DW|
This printer is known for its fast printing speed. It can deliver up to 29 ppm, which is impressive for a monochrome laser printer in this price range. Also comes with built-in Wi-Fi, allowing you to print wirelessly from your computer, smartphone, or tablet. It also supports mobile printing solutions like Google Cloud Print and Samsung's mobile app, making it convenient for users who need to print from various devices.
It supports automatic double-sided (duplex) printing, saving you money on paper costs, and is environmentally friendly. The printer has a standard 250-sheet paper tray suitable for small to medium-sized print jobs. There's also a one-sheet manual feed slot for special media or envelopes.
You might like: Samsung Xpress M2820DW Driver for macOS
Laser printers are generally cost-effective in the long run due to lower per-page printing costs compared to inkjet printers. Be sure to consider the cost of toner cartridges when evaluating the total cost of ownership. It is compatible with various operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Up to 29 ppm of print speed
- Up to 4,800 x 600 dpi high printing resolution
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wireless connectivity
- Up to 12,000 pages monthly
- 128 MB Memory
- User-Friendly Interface
- Straightforward design that should fit well in most office environments
- Save money on paper costs
- Supports mobile printing solutions
- High printing produces crisp text and decent graphics
- Samsung MLT-D115L Black Toner Cartridge up to 3,000 pages
- Samsung MLT-D115L Black Toner Cartridge (SU823A) Black Toner Cartridge up to 3,000 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress M2820DW Driver Manual Installation
So that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress M2820DW can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process is completed, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly so that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process is complete, the Samsung Xpress M2820DW can be used.
Samsung Xpress M2820DW Driver Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung Xpress M2820DW driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out the “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress M2820DW driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double-click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress M2835DW Driver for Windows
Setting up Wi-Fi Direct
You can enable the Wi-Fi Direct feature by one of the following methods. From the USB cable-connected computer(recommended). After the driver installation is complete, Samsung Easy Printer Manager can be used to change Wi-Fi Direct settings.
- From the Start menu, select Programs or All Programs > Samsung Printers > Samsung Easy Printer Manager > Device Settings > Network.
- Wi-Fi Direct ON/OFF: Select ON to enable.
- Device Name: Enter the printer’s name for searching for your printer on a wireless network. By default, the device name is the model name.
- IP Address: Enter the IP address of the printer. This IP address is used only for the local network and not for the infrastructure wired or wireless network. We recommend using the default local IP address (the default local IP address of the printer for Wi-Fi Direct is 192.168.3.1 )
- Group Owner: Activate this option to assign the printer the Wi-Fi Direct group’s owner. The Group Owner acts similarly to a wireless access point. We recommend activating this option.
- Network Password: If your printer is a Group Owner, a Network Password is required for other mobile devices to connect to your printer. You can configure a network password yourself or remember the given Network Password that is randomly generated by default.
If you want to download a driver for Samsung Xpress M2820DW, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problems with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2820DW Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Xpress M2820DW Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Xpress M2820DW Series Easy Printer Manager for Windows||V2.00||Download|
|Xpress M2820DW Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress M2820DW Series Printer Diagnostics for Windows||V1.0.4/ 23.1 MB||Download|