This compact yet powerful monochrome laser printer is designed to meet the demands of modern printing needs, providing exceptional performance, connectivity, and efficiency. The Samsung Xpress M2022W is impressively compact, making it an ideal choice for small home offices, dorm rooms, or businesses with limited space. This printer can easily fit on a desk or in a tight workspace, measuring just 13 x 8.5 x 7 inches and weighing a mere 8.8 pounds. Its sleek, matte black exterior adds a touch of elegance to any setting.
|Samsung Xpress M2022W Driver|
Print resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, it consistently produces sharp and clear text, making it an excellent choice for text-heavy documents, such as legal agreements or academic papers. Moreover, the Samsung Rendering Engine for Clean Pages (ReCP) technology further enhances the print quality by improving the readability of fine lines and small text.
The Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W packs a punch when it comes to speed. It offers a swift printing experience, with a first-page-out time as fast as 8.5 seconds and an impressive printing speed of up to 20 ppm. Whether you're printing documents, reports, or research papers. Which means you won't have to wait around for your materials.
You might like: Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W Driver for Windows
One of the standout features of the Samsung Xpress M2022W is its wireless connectivity. It supports Wi-Fi Direct, allowing you to print directly from your smartphone device, tablet, or laptop without the need for a network. The feature is especially handy for those on the go or for printing from multiple gadget devices in a shared environment. Additionally, you can use the Samsung Mobile Print app to effortlessly send documents for printing, further enhancing the printer's convenience.
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi and USB
- Up to 20 ppm mono print speed
- 8.5 seconds for the first page
- Print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Processor 600 MHz
- 128 MB RAM
- A Printer that makes your Smartphone even smarter
- Simply tap to print virtually any content
- Print Wirelessly and share anytime
- Effortless mobile printing with impressive compatibility
- Designed for simple and intuitive operation, which saves you precious time and effort
- Connect quickly and securely to your wireless network with the touch of a button
- Brilliant text and image quality for your documents
- Technology improves the overall quality with Samsung's ReCP
Samsung Xpress M2022W Toner Cartridges and Maintenance
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 1.6p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111S Black Toner Cartridge - 2.3p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung 111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 3.0p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Samsung 111S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111S/ ELS) - 4.2p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung JC91-01077A Fuser Unit - (Engineer Required)
Mac OS Compatibility
- macOS 14 Sonoma
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
How to Install Samsung Xpress M2022W Driver?
The Samsung Xpress M2022W driver for your Samsung printer must be set up first. You must follow the manual installation instructions below:
- Turn on the printer.
- When your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer machine. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download link in the "Action" table on this page. Make sure it matches the operating system version you have been using.
- Double-click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- The moment the installation process has been completed, the Samsung Xpress M2022W Printer device can be used.
- Don't forget to test print with the "Test Page" feature.
How to Install Samsung Xpress M2022W Driver for macOS 14 (Sonoma)?
After Samsung Xpress M2022W driver for macOS 13 (Ventura) has been installed, you need to do the instructions below to make your Samsung Printer work correctly on macOS 14 (Sonoma):
- Just update to macOS 14 (Sonoma).
- Kept your Samsung Xpress M2022W Driver installed and still works in macOS 14 (Sonoma).
Also update: Samsung Xpress M2020W Driver for Mac
How to Remove Samsung Xpress M2022W Driver for macOS?
Follow this uninstallation process with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files from the folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
Below is the Samsung Xpress M2022W Driver for Mac. Get the driver by clicking the "Download" link in the table and wait until downloading the driver has been finished. Don't miss sending some text messages about problems or broken links on this post by using the contact form.
|Xpress M2022W Printer Driver for macOS 13 (Ventura)/ macOS 12 (Monterey)/ macOS 11 (Big Sur)||V3.93.08||Download|
|Xpress M2022W Printer Driver for macOS 11 (Big Sur)||V3.93.06||Download|
|Xpress M2022W Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.92||Download|
|Xpress M2022W Series Print Driver for macOS 10.14 (Mojave)/ 10.13 (High Sierra)/ Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)/ 10.11 (El Capitan)/ 10.10 (Yosemite)/ 10.9 (Mavericks)/ 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/ 10.7 (Lion)/ 10.6 (Snow Leopard)/ 10.5 (Leopard)||V3.72.01||Download|