The ProXpress C3060FR printer has made by Samsung with a used driver to make macOS connected. It's also offered to run all features (software or hardware) of this machine without having any trouble.
|Samsung ProXpress C3060FR|
This Samsung printer would give the results pretty well. The ProXpress C3060FR toner cartridge as the physical hardware make it working. This device is not complete without a user who understands to operate.
You may also need: Samsung ProXpress C3060FR Driver for Windows
But don't worry about that. The Samsung ProXpress C3060FR Series have a manual book in the box. Read and follow the clue step by step. And if you want to know "How to install driver" or "How to uninstall driver" for this printer machine, we also provide the simple steps in this post that make you easy to understand.
Samsung ProXpress C3060FR Toner Cartridges
Full sets of toner cartridges
- Compatible 4 Colour Samsung 503 Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLT-C503L/K503L/M503L/Y503L) - 5,000 pages to 8,000 pages of 1.0p per page
- Genuine 4 Colour Samsung CLT-503 Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLT-K503L/C503L/M503L/Y503L) - 5,000 pages to 8,000 pages of 1.5p per page
Black toner cartridges
- Compatible Black Samsung K503 Toner Cartridge (Replaces Samsung CLT-K503L) - 8,000 pages of 0.8p per page
- Genuine Black Samsung K503 Toner Cartridge (CLT-K503L/ELS) - 8,000 pages of 1.0p per page
Cyan toner cartridges
- Compatible Cyan Samsung C503 Toner Cartridge (Replaces Samsung CLT-C503L) - 5,000 pages of 1.3p per page
- Genuine Cyan Samsung C503 Toner Cartridge (CLT-C503L/ELS) - 5,000 pages of 1.8p per page
Magenta toner cartridges
- Compatible Magenta Samsung M503 Toner Cartridge (Replaces Samsung CLT-M503L) - 5,000 pages of 1.3p per page
- Genuine Magenta Samsung M503 Toner Cartridge (CLT-M503L/ELS) - 5,000 pages of 1.9p per page
Yellow toner cartridges
- Compatible Yellow Samsung Y503L Toner Cartridge (Replaces Samsung CLT-Y503L) - 5,000 pages of 1.3p per page
- Genuine Yellow Samsung Y503 Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y503L/ELS) - 5,000 pages of 1.8p per page
- Up to 30ppm Colour Print
- Up to 30ppm Mono Print
- SPL, PCL5, PCL6, PS3, PDF V1.7
- 50 Sheet Multipurpose Tray
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 800MHz Processor
- 4.3 Inch Colour Touchscreen
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Up to 9,600 x 600 dpi Print
- Network and USB
- As Fast as 9 Seconds First page
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Printer Driver Manual Installation
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide below with a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download link in the "Action" table on this page. Make sure it matches the operating system version you have been used.
- Doble-click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- The moment the installation process has been completed, the Samsung ProXpress C3060FR Printer can be used.
- Don't forget to test print with "Test Page" feature.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung ProXpress C3060FR printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung ProXpress C3060FR printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung ProXpress C3060FR Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung ProXpress C3060FR
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung ProXpress C3060FR printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Also, updated: Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820DW Driver for macOS
If you get any broken link or some problem with your Samsung ProXpress C3060FR printer series, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ProXpress C3060FR Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 10.15||V3.91||Download|
|ProXpress C3060FR Series Print Driver for macOS||V3.72||Download|
|ProXpress C3060FR Series Scan Driver for macOS||V2.31||Download|
|ProXpress C3060FR Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS||V2.6||Download|
|ProXpress C3060FR Series Print Driver for macOS||V1.1||Download|
|ProXpress C3060FR Series Manual Print and Scan Driver for macOS||-||View|