The CLP-775ND printer has made by Samsung with a used driver to make macOS connected. It's also offered to run all features (software or hardware) of this machine without having any trouble.
|Samsung CLP-775ND Printer|
This Samsung printer would give the results pretty well. The CLP-775ND toner cartridge as the physical hardware make it working. This device is not complete without a user who understands to operate.
Related: Samsung CLP-775ND Driver for Windows
But don't worry about that. The Samsung CLP-775ND Series have a manual book in the box. Read and follow the clue step by step. And if you want to know "How to install driver" or "How to uninstall driver" for this printer machine, we also provide the simple steps in this post that make you easy to understand.
Samsung CLP-775ND Transfer Belt
- Transfer Belt for Samsung CLP-775ND Color Laser Printer (OEM), manufactured by Samsung
- Samsung CLP-775ND Transfer Belt Assembly - Genuine Samsung Part CLT-T508
Samsung CLP-775ND Toner Cartridges
- Toner for Samsung CLP-775ND Genuine 4 Colour Samsung 609 Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLT-K6092S/ C6092S/ M6092S/ Y6092S) - 1.3p per page 7,000 pages
- Samsung CLP-775ND Toner Genuine 3 Colour Samsung 609 Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLT-C6092S/ M6092S/ Y6092S) - 1.4p per page 7,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung K609 Toner Cartridge (CLT-K6092S) - 1.0p per page 7,000 pages
- Genuine Cyan Samsung C609 Toner Cartridge (CLT-C6092S) - 1.4p per page 7,000 pages
- Genuine Magenta Samsung M609 Toner Cartridge (CLT-M6092S) - 1.4p per page 7,000 pages
- Genuine Yellow Samsung Y609 Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y6092S) - 1.4p per page 7,000 pages
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Printer Driver Manual Installation
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide below with a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download link in "download table" on this page. Make sure it matches the operating system version you have been used.
- Doble-click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- The moment the installation process have been completed, the Samsung CLP-775ND Printer can be used.
- Don't forget to test print with "Test Page" feature.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung CLP-775ND printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung CLP-775ND printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung CLP-775ND Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung CLP-775ND
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung CLP-775ND printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Also, updated: Samsung CLX-9250ND Driver for macOS
If you get any broken link or some problem with your Samsung CLP-775ND printer series, please contact our experts with Live Chat that we have provided at the bottom.
|CLP-775ND Series Print Driver for macOS||V5.06||Download|
|CLP-775ND Series Print Driver for macOS||V2.6||Download|
|CLP-775ND Series Print Driver for macOS||V1.1||Download|
|CLP-775ND Series Manual Print Driver for macOS||-||View|