The MultiXpress CLX-9250ND printer has made by Samsung with a used driver to make macOS connected. It's also offered to run all features (software or hardware) of this printer without having any trouble.
|Samsung CLX-9250ND Printer|
This Samsung printer would give the results pretty well. The CLX-9250ND toner cartridge as the physical hardware make it working. This MultiXpress printer machine is not complete without a user who understands to operate.
Related post: Samsung CLX-9250ND Driver for Windows
But don't worry about that. The Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9250ND Printer Series have a manual book in the box. Read and follow the clue step by step. And if you want to know "How to install driver" or "How to uninstall driver" for this printer machine, we also provide the simple steps in this post that make the easy way to understand.
The Samsung CLX-9250ND Features
- Duplex ADF and Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Print, Scan, and Copy
- 1GB (2GB) RAM
- 9600 x 600 dpi Print
- USB and Network
- Up to 25ppm Colour Print
- Up to 25ppm Mono Print
- PCL5, PCL6 (XL), Postscript3, PDF 1.7+, and XPS
- 9600 x 600 dpi Print
- 520 Sheet Input Tray
- 100 Sheet MPT
- 4800 x 4800dpi Scan
- 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- WSVGA 8.9” Colour Touch-Panel LCD
Samsung CLX-9250ND Toner Cartridges
- Genuine 4 Colour Samsung 6062 / 607 Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLT-K6062S/ C6072S/ M6072S/ Y6072S) - 0.4p per page 25,000 pages (black), 15,000 pages (Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow)
- Genuine Black Samsung K6062 Toner Cartridge (CLT-K6062S/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.2p per page 25,000 pages
- Genuine Cyan Samsung C607 Toner Cartridge (CLT-C6072S/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.6p per page 15,000 pages
- Genuine Magenta Samsung M607 Toner Cartridge (CLT-M6072S/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.6p per page 15,000 pages
- Genuine Yellow Samsung Y607 Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y6072S/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.6p per page 15,000 pages
- macOS 11.01 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Printer Driver with Manual Installation?
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide below with a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download link in the "download table" on this page. Make sure it matches the operating system version you have been used.
- Doble-click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- The moment the installation process has been completed, the Samsung CLX-9250ND Printer can be used.
- Don't forget to test print with the "Test Page" feature.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or 11.01 Big Sur?
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung CLX-9250ND printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung CLX-9250ND printer series
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9250ND Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung CLX-9250ND
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9250ND printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Also, updated: Samsung ProXpress M4560FX Driver for macOS
If you get any broken link or some problem with your Samsung CLX-9250ND printer series, please contact us with the Contact Form that we have provided at the bottom.
|CLX-9250ND Series Print Driver for macOS||V5.00||Download|
|CLX-9250ND Series Scan Driver for macOS||V2.21||Download|
|CLX-9250ND Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS||V2.6||Download|
|CLX-9250ND Series Print Driver for macOS||V1.1||Download|
|CLX-9250ND Series Manual Print and Scan Driver for macOS||V3.00||View|