Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW Driver for Windows Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW Driver for Windows the solution driver and software such as anything you need to install your Samsung printer. This installer is optimized for x86 and x64 Windows Operating System.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW|
You do not just download printer driver and software on our website. We also obtain information and explanations guide about "how to install Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW printer driver" on your computer device. Just click the right one to get driver file that is greater compatibility with your computer device.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW Driver for Mac
Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW Advantages:
- High-speed printing and image processing
- Sharp and professional document quality
- Diverse printing choices for professional documents
- One-touch Eco button
- Easy Eco Driver
Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW can be used.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the "Control Panel". Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SL-M4560FX Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2875DW Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2875DW Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2875DW Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.31||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2875DW Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|