In line with the increasing use of computers, the demand for printers, especially multipurpose ones, keeps on increasing every year. Thus, Samsung launched the Samsung SCX-4725FN to keep up with these demands. In a month, it is able to produce 10,000 impressions, which is good for highly productive small offices. The size is notably compact, with 24.69 lbs. in weight, and 15.2 x 14.7 x 17.2 inches in height, depth, and width respectively. With this size, this printer will not occupy too many spaces in your room.
For speed, Samsung SCX-4725FN is not too fast, but fast enough to accommodate small office needs, with 24 pages per minute. With its automatic document feeder, you can print numerous pages without too much effort. It is equipped with both USB and LAN ports to ensure its accessibility. The power consumption of this machine is quite high due to its laser technology, with 400 watts during operation and 13.5 watts during standby mode.
The operating systems supported by Samsung SCX-4725FN are Mac OS X (version 10.3 and up), Windows (XP and later), and various types of Linux. This machine has the function of a printer, copier, scanner, and even fax machine in just one device.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-4705ND Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-4725FN Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-4725FN Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-4725FN can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-4725FN can be used.
Samsung SCX-4725FN Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-4725FN driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-4725FN driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-4725F Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-4725FN, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problems with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4725FN Series Print Driver for Windows
|SCX-4725FN Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows
|SCX-4725FN Series Scan Driver for Windows
|SCX-4725FN Series Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows
|SCX-4725FN Series Easy Printer Manager for Windows