Samsung SCX-4726FN Driver for Windows - Printer becomes one of the essential electronic devices for many types of offices. Thus, the demands keep on increasing rapidly every year. Samsung released Samsung SCX-4726FN to keep up with the condition. This machine can print up to 26 pages per minute for A4 paper, which is good enough for basic printing needs. The maximum resolution is similar to other laser printers on the market, with up to 1200x 1200 dpi.
For the connectivity, Samsung SCX-4726FN is equipped with USB only, which limits its access to multiple computers remotely. This machine is compatible with various operating systems, such as Linux, Mac OS, and Windows. The input tray can handle up to 250 sheets in total. In a month, you can print up to 12,000 pages, which is good for small offices with a lot of print jobs. It provides the function of the printer, scanner, fax machine, and copier in just one device, fulfilling its function as a multipurpose printer.
The size of Samsung SCX-4726FN is quite compact for a printer on its league, with 406 x 384 x 338 mm in width, height, and depth respectively, and 10.87 kg in weight. It produces around 50 dB noise level during operation.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-4725F Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-4726FN Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-4726FN Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-4726FN can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-4726FN can be used.
Samsung SCX-4726FN Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-4726FN driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-4726FN driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-4725FN Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-4726FN, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4726FN Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-4726FN Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-4726FN Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.21||Download|
|SCX-4726FN Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|