All-in-one devices, including printers, become a huge trend nowadays due to its great functionality and affordability. To keep up with this trend, Samsung decided to release Samsung SCX-4705. The functions offered by this machine include scanner, printer, and copier. For printing technology, it uses the mono laser. This machine is equipped with duplex printing, allowing you to print on both sides of the paper and save money on paper cost up to 50 percent.
The printing speed of Samsung SCX-4705 is slightly better than printers on the same league, with 28 pages per minute. It has a decent maximum resolution for a laser printer, with 1200 x 1200 dpi. You can make up to 99 copies in one copying cycle. The media types supported by this machine are matte paper, cards, envelopes, transparencies, glossy paper, labels, and plain paper. It has both USB and Ethernet as its interface, enabling multiple computers to access the printer remotely.
The power consumption of Samsung SCX-4705 is pretty high due to its laser technology, with 50 watts during standby mode and 400 watts during operation. The size is pretty compact, with 10.6 kg in weight, and 338 x 384 x 406 mm in depth, height, and width respectively.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-4655F Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-4705 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-4705 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-4705 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-4705 can be used.
Samsung SCX-4705 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-4705 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-4705 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-4655FN Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-4705, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4705 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-4705 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-4705 Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.21||Download|
|SCX-4705 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|