If you think that a monochrome printer such as Samsung ML-5510ND is not good enough to print your photo in black and white or grayscale mode, you need to think about that once again. That is because not all of those monochrome printers cannot give you good-quality photo print, especially this printer from Samsung.
Sorry, this Samsung ML-5510ND is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ML-5515
This printer from Samsung can surely give you a nice photo print even though in grayscale mode. That is because this printer has a maximum printing resolution of 1,200 dpi, which is good enough for your photo print. In addition to that, this Samsung ML-5510ND also has laser printing technology that can surely give you the bold and crisp photo print that you want. This way, you can be sure that your photo printing output will stay great just like what you want.
The last but not least, this printer fully supports the Windows feature called Windows HD Imaging. This is one feature that will help you get the perfect photo printing result from this Samsung ML-5510ND, though the result is in grayscale mode. In conclusion, this printer is something that you will love to have even if you want to print pictures and photos.
You might also like: Samsung ML-5015ND Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-5510ND Features
- Laser printer technology
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Up to 52ppm print speed
- 256 MB RAM
- 700 MHz processor
- USB and Ethernet
Samsung ML-5510ND Benefits
- Wireless LAN Optional connectivity
- Expandable Memory 768 MB
- Duplex printing
- Optional Hard Disk
- Paper Jam
- CounThru™ 2 Pro/ Enterprise
- SyncThru™ Admin 5
- SyncThru™ Web Service
- Fast CPU
- Compass Navigation
- One less noisy office distraction
- Works with your budget
- Easily customizable
- Connect with your colleagues
- Earth with convenient one-touch eco mode
- High performance for office
Samsung ML-5510ND Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 309 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D309E/ ELS) - 0.5p per page 40,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 309 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D309L/ ELS) - 0.5p per page 30,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 309 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D309S/ ELS) - 1.2p per page 10,000 pages
Samsung ML-5510ND Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-5510ND Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-5510ND can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-5510ND can be used.
Samsung ML-5510ND Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung ML-5510ND driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-5510ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-5010ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-5510ND, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-5510ND Series Print Driver PCL6 for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|ML-5510ND Series Print Driver (Add Printer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|ML-5510ND Series Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V2.01||Download|
|ML-5510ND Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|