Samsung ML-3050 Driver for Windows - The Samsung ML-3050 is such a very tremendous printing equipment that you can find on the market today. It is because it can be a very nice device that will help you to finish all of your various printing jobs in the best way possible. So then, you will see that this stuff can really increase the quality of your works, and then please everyone at the workplace for sure.
Furthermore, the Samsung ML-3050 is also known so well because of its notable printing performance. It can be proven when you pay more attention to the printouts that you get from the printing machine, which look so stunning and clear at the same time. Aside from that, the marvelous combination of the black and white color on the printed files will show you the more crisp impression that you like so much.
Then, the speedy printing performance of the Samsung ML-3050 is something that you cannot ignore at all. Simply, this device can create up to 19 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white documents. Based on this specific fact, this printer will never force you to reduce your productive time at the workplace for sure. So, you will be able to get all of your printing jobs done efficiently.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2955ND Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-3050 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-3050 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-3050 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-3050 can be used.
Samsung ML-3050 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-3050 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-3050 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2955DW Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-3050, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-3050 Series Print Driver (Add Printer) for Windows||V1.00||Download|
|ML-3050 Series Universal Print Driver PCL6 for Windows||V2.50||Download|
|ML-3050 Series Universal Print Driver PS for Windows||V2.50||Download|
|ML-3050 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V2.50||Download|