The Samsung ML-2955DW can be defined as one of the most remarkable printing devices that you can select on the market now. This wonderful printer will definitely be a great solution for you especially when you really want to complete your printing jobs as perfectly as possible. So, you will find that it will never make you feel disappointed every time you want to apply this stuff.
Then, the other reason why you have to select the Samsung ML-2955DW over any other device is that it can offer you so various attributes. Some of them that will steal your attention are 64 MB memory, duplexing printing feature, 250 sheet input tray, 150 sheet output tray, Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet connection, and so on. Basically, all of them will definitely improve the performance of the printing equipment as well as possible. So then, you will never regret adding it to your office or home.
In addition, you can get the Samsung ML-2955DW at an affordable price that you can reach easily, which starts from $150.00 (AUD). It means that you do not need to break your bank account in order to have it. Thus, there is nothing you need to worry about your finance whenever you want to buy this device.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2950ND Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung ML-2955DW
- Up to 28ppm Mono Print
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 533MHz Processor
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- USB, Network, and Wireless
- PCL6/5e, SPL
- 1 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- 64MB RAM
The Benefits of Samsung ML-2955DW
- Get more from every page with Duplex printing
- Being eco-friendly just got easier
- Work better with Fast Speed printing performance
- No strings attached
- A top printer that’s low on noise
Samsung ML-2955DW Toner Cartridges
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 103 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D103L/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.2p per page 2,500 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 103 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D103L/ ELS) - 2.6p per page 2,500 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 103 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D103S/ ELS) - 3.8p per page 1,500 pages
Samsung ML-2955DW Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2955DW Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2955DW can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2955DW can be used.
Samsung ML-2955DW Driver Uninstallation?
To be able to uninstall the Samsung ML-2955DW driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2955DW driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2855ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2955DW, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2955DW Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.12||Download|
|ML-2955DW Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.12||Download|
|ML-2955DW Series Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2955DW Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|