The Samsung ML-2855ND printer can be one of the most awesome printing devices that you have to own in your home or office. It is because this nice stuff will definitely assist you to complete all of your printing projects in the best way possible. So then, there will be no problem that you have to face as long as you apply this printer for sure.
Well, there are so many benefits that the ML-2855ND printer can offer to you. One of them that you cannot ignore is that it has been complemented with so numerous features such as the 1200x1200 dpi printing resolution, the Automatic Duplex Printing feature, 400 MHz processor, 64 MB memory, 50 sheets multipurpose tray, USB 2.0, an Ethernet connection, and so on. All of those things will be the notable conveniences that make your printing jobs become so much easier and more fun to do.
Furthermore, the ML-2855ND will definitely work the best for you. It can be proven when this printer is able to do the fast printing process which is up to 30 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white. Based on this particular fact, it is clear that this Samsung printer device will never make you spend too much time whenever you want to complete your works perfectly.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2850ND Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2855ND Features
- Up to 28ppm Mono Print
- USB and Network
- PostScript3, PCL6/5e, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON, SPL
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 400MHz Processor
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- 64 MB RAM
- 192 MB for Maximum memory
Samsung ML-2855ND Benefits
- Instant printing at the touch of a button
- Low cost per page in its class
- An astounding monthly turnover
- Double-sided printing as standard
- A reliable performer that enhances business production
- Advanced design that redefines the modern office
Samsung ML-2855ND Toner Cartridge
- Samsung ML-2855ND Toner has Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 2092L Laser Toner - (Replaces Samsung MLT-D2092L/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.6p per page (5,000 pages)
- Genuine High Capacity Samsung 2092L Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D2092L/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.3p per page (5,000 pages)
Samsung ML-2855ND Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2855ND Driver and Software Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2855ND can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2855ND can be used.
Samsung ML-2855ND Driver and Software Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2855ND driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2855ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2851ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2855ND, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2855ND Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2855ND Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.05||Download|
|ML-2855ND Series PCL5 Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V1.00||Download|
|ML-2855ND Series Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V1.22||Download|
|ML-2855ND Series Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V3.00||Download|