Samsung CLX-9350ND Driver for Windows - Having a printer in offices is very important to ensure the daily performance of the said offices. Thus, Samsung launched Samsung CLX-9350ND. This machine combines a scanner, printer, and copier in just one device. The printing method used by this machine is a color laser. This machine is really suitable for large offices. In a month, you can print up to 150,000 pages, which is very beneficial for offices with heavy-duty print jobs.
The maximum paper size of Samsung CLX-9350ND is A3 paper, which means it is a good choice for those who tend to print large documents. The maximum resolution of this printer is slightly better than most laser printer on the market, with 2400 x 600 dpi. This machine can print with the speed up to 35 pages per minute for both color and mono printing. The sound emission is quite loud, with 54 dB noise level.
Samsung CLX-9350ND supports several media types, such as matte paper, cardstock, envelopes, transparencies, glossy paper, labels, and plain paper. For the interface, this machine comes with USB and Ethernet, allowing you to connect to the printer remotely. This machine is compatible with several operating systems, such as Mac OS, Windows, and Linux.
You might also like: Samsung CLX-9252NA Driver Windows
Samsung CLX-9350ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung CLX-9350ND Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLX-9350ND can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung CLX-9350ND can be used.
Samsung CLX-9350ND Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung CLX-9350ND driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLX-9350ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung CLX-9250ND Driver Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLX-9350ND, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows||V3.00.13.00:04||Download|
|Samsung CLX-9350ND Firmware File for Windows||V6.S6.15||Download|
|Samsung CLX-9350ND Firmware Release Note||V6.S6.15||Download|