Samsung CLP-320 is one of the printers from Samsung. For its category, this is a personal printer. As a personal printer, of course, its specification and performance are made suitable for personal use. This device will be a good partner for users who need access to printing documents. This device is able to handle both color and mono printing, so it is very possible to print comfortably.
For its specification, Samsung CLP-320 can handle up to 130 sheets. As a personal printer, this tray capacity is more than enough, even when users often print many pages of documents. Then, its monthly duty cycle is up to 20000 pages and this is a high amount of duty cycle and maybe users will not use up o to its maximum limit of the duty cycle. For a default paper, this printer uses A4 paper and this can handle several paper types, including envelopes, cards, and recycled paper.
For its performance, the Samsung CLP-320 can provide laser printing. This technology will make this device able to print faster. For its printing speed, this printer can print up to 16 pages per minute when this device does the mono printing. Then, its first paper printout is ready in around 14 seconds. For color printing, its maximum speed is up to 4 pages per minute with the maximum resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-315W Driver Windows
Samsung CLP-320 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung CLP-320 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLP-320 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung CLP-320 can be used.
Samsung CLP-320 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung CLP-320 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLP-320 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung CLP-315 Driver Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLP-320, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-320 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11.34||Download|
|CLP-320 Series Print Driver Mono(No Installer) for Windows||V3.11.34||Download|
|Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00.15||Download|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows||V3.00.13||Download|