Samsung CLP-310 Driver for Windows - Samsung CLP-310 is a personal printer from Samsung. This printer has a beautiful design, and it looks like a cube. With this compact design, users can find ease in placing or installing this printer, and it can be set next to the PC. In this case, this device is actually a color printer, so users can print both mono and color documents, so users can get convenience in printing documents.
Samsung CLP-310 can great partner for working with documents. Printing will not be significant problem to worry about since this printer will print in good quality. About its quality, this printer can provide printing resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi. This resolution is primarily for its color printing. With this resolution, users can print texts comfortably. Even, when there are pictures on the documents, they can be printed well.
About its printing speed, Samsung CLP-310 is equipped with laser printing technology. With this technology, users can find suitable printing speeds. Its printing speed for mono printing is up to 17 pages per minute. On A4 paper, as its default paper size, its printing speed is up to 16 pages per minute. Then, for printing color documents, its maximum printing speed is 4 pages per minute. With this speed, users will not spend much time waiting for the printing process.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-300N Driver Windows
Samsung CLP-310 Key Features
- Up to 16ppm Mono Print
- Up to 4ppm Colour Print
- USB, Network (CLP310N only)
- 360Mhz Processor
- 2400 x 600 dpi Print
- Manual Double Sided Printing
- 150 Sheet Input tray
- 32MB RAM
Samsung CLP-310 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung P4092C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack - 1,500 (black) and 1,000 (colour) pages from 1.2p per page
- Samsung P4092C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack - 1,500 (black) and 1,000 (colour) pages from 2.4p per page
- Compatible Samsung P4092B Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (CLT-P4092B/ELS) - 1,500 pages x 2 from 1.0p per page
- Compatible Samsung K4092S Black Toner Cartridge (CLT-K4092S/ELS) - 1,500 pages from 1.2p per page
- Samsung P4092B Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (CLT-P4092B/ELS) - 1,500 pages x 2 from 1.9p per page
- Samsung K4092S Black Toner Cartridge (CLT-K4092S/ELS) - 1,500 pages from 2.4p per page
- Compatible Samsung C4092S Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLT-C4092S/ELS) - 1,000 pages from 1.8p per page
- Samsung C4092S Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLT-C4092S/ELS) - 1,000 pages from 3.5p per page
- Compatible Samsung M4092S Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLT-M4092S/ELS) - 1,000 pages from 1.9p per page
- Samsung M4092S Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLT-M4092S/ELS) - 1,000 pages from 3.7p per page
- Compatible Samsung Y4092S Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y4092S/ELS) - 1,000 pages from 1.8p per page
- Samsung Y4092S Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y4092S/ELS) - 1,000 pages from 3.5p per page
Samsung CLP-310 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003
Samsung CLP-310 Driver Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLP-310 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung CLP-310 can be used.
Samsung CLP-310 Driver Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung CLP-310 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLP-310 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLP-310, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-310 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|CLP-310 Series Print Driver Mono(No Installer) for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|