The Samsung ProXpress M4080FX version can also publish as much as 120,000 pages at optimal capability. Nonetheless, the maker suggests only a variety between 2000 and 12000 pages in a month. This printer is an expert printer with many interesting features with laser print technology for reliable printing.
|Samsung ProXpress M4080FX|
Powered by a 1GHz dual-core CPU, the collection can print as much as 40 web pages per min, while the M4080FX, particularly, features an integrated dual-scan paper feeder, which can check approximately 60 double-sided photos per min. Customers have numerous choices to confirm print tasks: going into a PIN, or ID, as well as password; with an easy tap of their recognition card or NFC-enabled smartphone.
The Samsung ProXpress M4080FX multifunction printer (MFP) creates professional-caliber prints and also scans with the best efficiency as well as versatility. A 1 GHz dual-core CPU and Dual-Scan Record Feeder (DSDF) modern technology supply ultra-fast printing as well as scanning rates. What's more, it conveniently deals with much heavier papers for much less maintenance and also downtime.
Also need: Samsung SL-M4080FX Driver for Windows
Samsung ProXpress M4080FX Features
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- USB & Network
- 6.5 seconds First page
- Up to 45ppm Mono Print
- PCL5e / PCL6 / PS3 / PDF V1.7
- 550 Sheet Input Tray
- 10 Sheet MPT
- 1Ghz Dual-Core Processor
- 1GB RAM
Samsung ProXpress M4080FX Toner
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung D201L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D201L/ELS) - 20,000 pages of 1.1p per page
- Genuine Black Samsung D201S Toner Cartridge (MLT-D201S/ELS) - 10,000 pages of 1.6p per page
Samsung ProXpress M4080FX macOS Compatibility
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.01 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Samsung ProXpress M4080FX Driver Manual Installation
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the Samsung ProXpress M4080FX printer must set up first. You must follow the guide below with a device running on Mac OS X.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download link in the "Action" table on this page. Make sure it matches the operating system version you have been using.
- Doble-click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- The moment the installation process has been completed, the Samsung ProXpress M4080FX Printer can be used.
- Don't forget to test print with the "Test Page" feature.
Also, updated: Samsung ProXpress M3870FW Driver for macOS
If you get any broken link or some problem with your Samsung ProXpress M4080FX printer series, please contact our team by using the contact form provided.
|ProXpress M4080FX Print and Scan Driver for macOS 11 Big Sur/ macOS 12 Monterey||V3.93||Download|
|ProXpress M4080FX Print and Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 Catalina/ macOS 11.01 Big Sur||V3.92||Download|
|ProXpress M4080FX Series Print Driver for macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ Mac OS X 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7/ 10.6||V3.72||Download|
|ProXpress M4080FX Series Scan Driver for macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ Mac OS X 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7/ 10.6||V2.31||Download|