The ProXpress M3870FD printer has made by Samsung with a used driver to make macOS connected. It's also offered to run all features (software or hardware) of this machine without having any trouble.
|Samsung ProXpress M3870FD|
This Samsung printer would give the results pretty well. The ProXpress M3870FD toner cartridge as the physical hardware makes it work. This device is not complete without a user who understands to operate.
You may also need: Samsung ProXpress M3870FD Driver for Windows
But don't worry about that. The Samsung ProXpress M3870FD Series have a manual book in the box. Read and follow the clue step by step. And if you want to know "How to install driver" or "How to uninstall driver" for this printer machine, we also provide the simple steps in this post that make it easy to understand.
Samsung ProXpress M3870FD Features
- Print/ Scan/ Copy/ Fax
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- USB & Network
- 6.5 seconds First page
- Up to Up to 38ppm Mono Print
- PostScript3, PCL6, and PCL5e
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 600MHz Processor
- 256MB RAM
Samsung ProXpress M3870FD Benefits
- Easy Printer Manager
- 4-in-1 multifunction and built-in duplex printing
- Central print usage control to save more resources
- One-touch Eco button
- High-quality print output
- High-speed printing
- Additional printing choices for professional documents
- Easy Eco Driver
- More toner options, more choices for cost reduction
- Enterprise-level document security
- Easy Document Creator
Samsung ProXpress M3870FD Toner Cartridges
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D203L/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge). It's about 1.1p per page to 5,000 pages
- Compatible Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 203E Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203E/ELS). It's about 0.8p per page to 10,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203L/ELS). It's about 2.2p per page to 5,000 pages
- Genuine Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 203E Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203E/ELS). It's about 1.5p per page to 10,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 203 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203S/ELS). It's about 2.5p per page to 3,000 pages
Samsung ProXpress M3870FD macOS Compatibility
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Samsung ProXpress M3870FD Driver Installation
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide below with a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download link in the "Action" table on this page. Make sure it matches the operating system version you have been used.
- Doble-click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- The moment the installation process has been completed, the Samsung ProXpress M3870FD Printer can be used.
- Don't forget to test print with the "Test Page" feature.
Also, updated: Samsung ProXpress M4580FX Driver for macOS
Installation Samsung ProXpress M3870FD Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung ProXpress M3870FD printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung ProXpress M3870FD printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung ProXpress M3870FD Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung ProXpress M3870FD
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung ProXpress M3870FD printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
If you get any broken link or some problem with your Samsung ProXpress M3870FD printer series, please contact our team by using the contact form provided.
|ProXpress M3870FD Print and Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.92||Download|
|ProXpress M3870FD Print Driver for macOS||V1.08||Download|
|ProXpress M3870FD Scan Driver for macOS||V2.31||Download|
|ProXpress M3870FD Print and Scan Driver for macOS||V2.6||Download|
|ProXpress M3870FD Manual Print and Scan Driver for macOS||-||View|