The ProXpress SL-C4010ND printer has made by Samsung with a used driver to make macOS connected. It's also offered to run all features (software or hardware) of this machine without having any trouble.
|Samsung ProXpress SL-C4010ND Color Laser Printer|
This Samsung printer would give the results pretty well. The ProXpress SL-C4010ND toner cartridge as the physical hardware makes it work. This device is not complete without a user who understands to operate.
You may also need: Samsung ProXpress C4010ND Driver for Windows
But don't worry about that. The Samsung ProXpress SL-C4010ND Color Laser Printer Series have a manual book in the box. Read and follow the clue step by step. And if you want to know "How to install driver" or "How to uninstall driver" for this printer machine, we also provide the simple steps in this post that make it easy to understand.
- Genuine 4 Colour Samsung CLT-603 Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLT-K603L/ C603L/ M603L/ Y603L) - 1.1p per page for 15,000 pages until 10,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung K603 Toner Cartridge (CLT-K603L/ ELS) - 0.9p per page for 15,000 pages
- Genuine Cyan Samsung C603 Toner Cartridge (CLT-C603L/ ELS) - 1.4p per page for 10,000 pages
- Genuine Magenta Samsung M603 Toner Cartridge (CLT-M603L/ ELS) - 1.3p per page for 10,000 pages
- Genuine Yellow Samsung Y603 Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y603L/ ELS) - 1.3p per page for 10,000 pages
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Printer Driver Manual Installation
For your Samsung ProXpress SL-C4010ND printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide below with a device running on macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or above.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download link in the "Action" table on this page. Make sure it matches the operating system version you have been using.
- Doble-click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- The moment the installation process has been completed, the Samsung ProXpress SL-C4010ND Printer can be used.
- Don't forget to test print with the "Test Page" feature.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung ProXpress SL-C4010ND printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung ProXpress SL-C4010ND printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung ProXpress SL-C4010ND Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung ProXpress SL-C4010ND
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung ProXpress SL-C4010ND printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Also, updated: Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND Driver for macOS
If you get any broken link or some problem with your Samsung ProXpress SL-C4010ND color laser printer series, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ProXpress SL-C4010ND Series Print Driver for macOS 11 Big Sur/ macOS 12 Monterey||V3.93||Download|
|ProXpress SL-C4010ND Series Print Driver for macOS 10.15 Catalina||V3.92||Download|
|ProXpress SL-C4010ND Series Print Driver for macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9||V3.72||Download|
|ProXpress SL-C4010ND Series Print Driver for OS X Mavericks, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Lion and Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|ProXpress SL-C4010ND Series Print Driver||V1.1||Download|
|ProXpress SL-C4010ND Series Manual Print and Scan Driver||-||View|