Having the Samsung SCX-6322DN means a lot to your business. In fact, this Samsung printer is an all-in-one printer which let you different document jobs like printing, scanning, copying as well as faxing. It ensures your small to medium document duty even in busy. Luckily, this printer is easy to use and offers many benefits for your document handling. Using this printer, you are allowed to copy documents or graphics on maximum paper size up to A3. Sounds interesting, right?
In addition, there are more things that are offered by these devices. Like network connectivity, the Samsung SCX-6322DN uses Ethernet which allows the users to share the printer’s value with up to 10 users in a network. An automatic two-sided printing will let you save more paper use and money. It offers you great business efficiency, right? This printer is also provided with an Automatic Document Feeder.
Working with this printer means you can finish your job on time. The first page out time is as fast as 8 seconds. The Samsung SCX-6322DN also delivers fast print speed up to 22 pages per minute with the monthly duty cycle up to 20000 pages. A maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi delivers clear and sharp print results in great detail.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-6220 Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-6322DN Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-6322DN Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-6322DN can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment after extraction process has been completed, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-6322DN can be used.
Samsung SCX-6322DN Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-6322DN driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-6322DN driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-6320F Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-6322DN, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-6322DN Series Print Driver for Windows
|SCX-6322DN Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows
|SCX-6322DN Series Scan Driver for Windows
|SCX-6322DN Series Universal Print Driver for Windows