Choosing the Samsung SCX-5635FN is something you have to really do especially if you really want to get the best supporting device for your business. This great printing stuff will definitely make you able to finish all of your various works which can be from publishing to faxing. So then, it can be a perfect solution for you whenever you want to get all of your work done efficiently.
Then, you can actually find so many notable pros once you have applied the Samsung SCX-5635FN. One of them is that this equipment can perform the fast printing process that you will adore so much. In other words, you will see that it can give you up to 33 pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white documents. So then, it is clear that this printer can never force you to spend much of your time and energy whenever you use it to do your work.
Next, the other pro that you can earn from the Samsung SCX-5635FN is that it has been completed with awesome connectivity. Simply, there are the notable USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connections that will support the device as well as possible. Each of them will let you access the printing machine directly from your personal device easily.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-4833FR Driver for Windows
The Key Features
- Print/ Scan/ Copy/ Fax
- Up to 33 ppm Mono Print
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- USB & Network
- PCL5e, PCL6, PS3, PDF 1.4, and TIFF
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print/ Copy Resolution
- 50 Sheet MPT
- 128 MB (384 MB) RAM
- 4,800 x 4,800 dpi Scan Resolution
- 33.6Kbps Fax Modem Speed
- Reasonable maintenance cost
- Robust maximum monthly duty
- Expandability with option items
- Enhanced emulation
- High-speed printing and copying
Samsung SCX-5635FN Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 2082L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLTD2082L) with 1.0p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Samsung MLT-D2082S Standard Toner up to 4,000 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2008 R2/ 2008 x64/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016/ 2016 R2/ 2019/ 2022
How Setup Network Through USB?
If the Samsung SCX-5635FN Printer is already connected to the computer using a USB cable and you need to configure the printer to connect to the wireless network, download the Samsung Easy Wireless Setup application
- Run the downloaded file to start the installation and click Next
- Wait until the installation is complete and click Finish
- Run Samsung Easy Wireless Setup and click Next
- Turn ON your Samsung SCX-5635FN Printer and click Next
- Select the Wireless Setup Method, select Using a USB cable, and then click Next
- The list of available wireless networks appears. Select your network, and then click Next to continue
- Enter your Password (Security Key) into the Network Password field, and click Next
- Wait for the connection process to complete. This might take a few minutes depending on the network connection
- Select Wireless and Click Next
- Print a test page for Finish. Unplug the USB cable from your Samsung SCX-5635FN Printer and computer
Printer Driver and Software Manual Installation
The printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-5635FN can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process is completed, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly so that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process is complete, the Samsung SCX-5635FN can be used.
Printer Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung SCX-5635FN driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out the “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-5635FN driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double-click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-5530FN Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-5635FN, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-5635FN Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.00.16||Download|
|SCX-5635FN Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.10.53||Download|
|SCX-5635FN Series PCL5 Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V1.00||Download|
|SCX-5635FN Series Scan Driver for Windows||V1.02.19||Download|
|SCX-5635FN Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.02.03||Download|