Samsung SCX-4216 Driver for Windows - Many people worried about the power consumption of a large monochrome printer such as Samsung SCX-4216. That is because this kind of printer usually consumes a lot of power to run. As the result, they need to spend a lot more money for paying the electricity bill. If you are one of those people who is also facing the same problem, you might want to get this monochrome printer from Samsung. That is because this printer consumes considerably small wattage power to run.
This printer from Samsung is considerably nice because this Samsung SCX-4216 only needs about 350 watts to run. That number is considerably smaller than many other monochrome printers that need at least 450 watts to run. Because of that reason, this printer is something nice that you will love to have if you want to save some of your money from the electricity bill.
For the performance, you do not need to worry about that anymore. Even though this printer is not the best in performance, you can be sure that the performance of this printer is good enough for your personal use at home. Even more, the performance of this Samsung SCX-4216 is also good enough for the small office needs.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-4116 Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-4216 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-4216 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-4216 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-4216 can be used.
Samsung SCX-4216 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-4216 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-4216 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-4200 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-4216, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4216 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.01||Download|
|SCX-4216 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.01||Download|
|SCX-4216 Series Scan Driver for Windows||V2.02||Download|
|SCX-4216 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|