Samsung CLX-3180FW Driver for Windows - The Samsung CLX-3180FW can be one of the most awesome options that you can choose especially when you want to have a great printing device in your home or office. This remarkable equipment will definitely suit your requirements in the best way as it can copy, scan, and fax your files nicely. So then, you can make your works become so much efficient every time you use the printer.
Then, the best thing about the Samsung CLX-3180FW is that it allows you to improve its performance by complementing it with the best driver. Some of them that are so recommended for you are Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, Mac OS 10.4 to macOS 12 (Monterey), macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina) .etc, Linux, and so on. In this case, you better choose one of them that can really match your needs and expectations perfectly. So then, it can work the best for you and never disappoint you at all.
In addition, it is so much important for you to get the driver for the Samsung CLX-3180FW from a trusted source. You have to do it in order to avoid any bad and unexpected things that can damage the printing machine so awfully. Thus, in the end, you will be able to make the printer last for quite a long day.
You might also like: Samsung CLX-3180FN Driver Windows
The Features of Samsung CLX-3180FW
- Print/ Scan/ Copy/ Fax
- 256 MB (RAM)
- Interface: USB and Network
- 4 ppm (color), 17 ppm (mono)
- 1200 x 1200 DPI
Samsung CLX-3180FW Toner Cartridges
- Samsung CLX-3180FW Toner is Samsung Black and C/M/Y Color Imaging Unit (CLT-R407) - 1.2p up to 2.3p per page for 1,000 to 1,500 pages
- Samsung Black Toner Cartridge (CLT-K407S) - 1.0p up to 3.0p per page for 1,000 to 1,500 pages
- Samsung Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLT-C407S) - 1.8p up to 3.5p per page for 1,000 pages
- Samsung Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLT-M407S) - 1.8p up to 3.5p per page for 1,000 pages
- Samsung Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y407S) - 1.8p up to 3.5p per page for 1,000 pages
Samsung CLX-3180FW Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung CLX-3180FW Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLX-3180FW can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. While the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- If the installation process has been completed, the Samsung CLX-3180FW printer can be used correctly.
Samsung CLX-3180FW Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the driver, you need to follow the Samsung CLX-3180FW uninstallation instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu from the Program. Don't forget to choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLX-3180FW driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung CLX-3180 Driver Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for this printer machine, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem or have any questions with the Samsung CLX-3180FW printer series, feel free to reach out by using and fill the contact form that we have provided.
|Samsung CLX-3180FW Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11.34||Download|
|Samsung CLX-3180FW Driver(No Installer) for Windows||V3.11.34||Download|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00.15||Download|
|Universal Scan Driver for Windows||V1.02.19||Download|