This monochrome laser printer is a part of Samsung's ProXpress series, known for its robust performance and versatility. In this article, we'll delve into the features and benefits of the Samsung ML-5515ND, highlighting why it's a top choice for businesses of all sizes. The printer is a workhorse designed to meet the demands of modern offices.
Speed is important, but so is the quality of your printed documents. The Samsung ML-5515ND doesn't disappoint in this regard. It boasts a maximum print resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi (dots per inch), ensuring that your text and graphics are sharp and professional-looking. Whether you're printing text documents, images, or charts, this laser printer consistently delivers crisp, clear output.
One of the standout features of the ML Series is its impressive speed and efficiency. This printer is capable of printing at a blazing-fast rate of up to 55 ppm (pages per minute). This speed makes it an ideal choice for high-volume printing environments where time is of the essence. Whether you need to print lengthy reports, business correspondence, or marketing materials, this Samsung laser printer can handle it all with ease.
You might need: Samsung ML-5515ND Driver for Windows
As mobile devices become increasingly integrated into the workplace, the need for mobile printing solutions has grown. The Samsung ML-5515ND supports mobile printing through various options, including Samsung's Mobile Print app and Google Cloud Print. This means you can print documents from your smartphone or tablet, even when you're away from the office.
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution
- Up to 52 ppm mono print
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Added security with a built-in HDD
- USB and Network
- 7.8 Seconds first page
- 520 Sheet input tray
- PCL5e, PCL6, KS/KSSM, KS5895, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON, PostScript3, PDF Direct V1.7, XPS v1.0
- 700MHz Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 160GB HDD (optional)
- 100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- Maximum duty cycle: 300,000 pages per month
- Totally adaptable, easily customizable
- The printer that works with your budget
- There’s no doubting the high-octane performance
- One less noisy office distraction
- Save time and earth with convenient one-touch eco mode
- Connect with your colleagues
- Expandable Memory
- Don’t let your productivity come to a halt
Toner Cartridges and Maintenance items
- Samsung 309L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D309L/ELS) - 0.5p per page up to 30,000 pages
- Samsung JC96-08540A Waste Toner Container - 0.1p per page up to 30,000 pages
- Samsung R309 Black Imaging Unit (MLT-R309/ELS) - 0.1p per page up to 80,000 pages
- Samsung SS498A Maintenance Kit - (ML-PMK65K)
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung ML-5515ND Driver for macOS?
To install the Samsung ML-5515ND laser printer driver on macOS, follow these steps:
- Scroll down and look at the table, then download the printer driver software for macOS. You can find the driver software on the Samsung support page for the Samsung ML-5515ND.
- Once the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable or over the network. If you are using a network connection, make sure that the printer is connected to the same network as your computer.
- Open the Apple menu and select "System Preferences." Then, click "Printers & Scanners."
- Click the "+" button to add a new printer. The system will automatically detect the Samsung printer on the network. Select the printer and click "Add."
- The driver for the printer will be automatically installed. You may need to enter your administrator password to complete the installation.
- Once the printer is installed, you can print a test page to make sure everything is working properly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2525W Driver for macOS
How to Install Driver for macOS 10.15?
- Install macOS 10.14 again
- Install the printer
- Then update the driver to macOS 10.15
- Kept your Samsung ML-5515ND Laser printer driver installed and still works in macOS 10.15
If doesn't work after following the steps above, try the instructions below:
- Click here (official website) to download the latest driver available for the Samsung ML-5515ND Laser Printer
- Make sure to select the correct OS X or macOS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for macOS 10.15. You can select macOS 10.14 or OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of this laser printer machine
- After that, open the folder where located of the download file is and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporarily disabled.
- You need to open terminal from the spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with the extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the driver package with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer by clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung ML-5515ND
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung ML-5515ND printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
How to Install Driver for macOS 11?
After you do the above thing, please follow the steps below:
- Update to macOS 11
- Kept the Samsung ML-5515ND Laser Printer driver installed and still works in macOS 11
How to Install Driver for macOS 12?
- Download the package for your macOS with the ".dmg" extension (look at the table row for Samsung Printer Driver V2.6)
- Download the 3rd-party macOS app called Pacifist by CharlesSoft in the table below (Pacifist 4.0.5)
- Open the package ".dmg" file such that it mounts in Finder
- Open Pacifist
- Select Open Package
- Locate the package inside the mounted ".dmg" extension
- Select Install in the top toolbar of Pacifist, and provide your admin credentials when prompted
- Add your printer from System Preferences > Print and Scan > + successfully
How to Install Driver for macOS 13?
Do the steps below after the above is done (macOS 12)
- Then update to macOS 13
- Kept your Samsung ML-5515ND printer driver installed and still works on macOS 13 correctly
Also need: Samsung ML-6510ND Printer Driver for macOS
If you want to download a driver for this laser printer, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or any problems or have any questions with the Samsung ML-5515ND Laser Printer, feel free to reach out by the contact form that we have provided.
|Samsung ML-5515ND Series Print Driver for Mac OS||V5.04||Download|
|Samsung ML-5515ND Series Print Driver for macOS||V2.6||Download|
|Samsung ML-5515ND Series Third-party app for macOS||V4.0.5||Download|
|Samsung ML-5515ND Series Manual Print Driver for macOS||-||View|